William Hill reviews £13m media account
By Sophie Maden, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 10 November 2011 08:00AM
William Hill, the bookmaker, is reviewing its £13 million media planning and buying account, currently held by the7stars.
The betting company is talking to agencies ahead of holding chemistry meetings and a shop is likely to be appointed before Christmas. The7stars has declined to repitch.
Tina Fegent, the procurement consultant, is assisting William Hill in running the process.
William Hill spends £5.2 million on TV advertising, £4.6 million on press and £3.3 million online, according to figures from Nielsen.
Earlier this year, William Hill signed up to sponsor the UK coverage of the Italian, Russian and Dutch football premier leagues on the sports broadcaster ESPN, in a deal brokered by the7stars.
William Hill’s creative agency, Beattie McGuinness Bungay, which became the third to work with the bookmaker within a year when it was appointed in January, is unaffected by the media review.
BMB, which followed The Brooklyn Brothers and The Bank on the business, has since created a series of ads to highlight William Hill’s betting services. Spots feature flashing words and images to communicate its range of services and technology.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Marketing Partnerships Manager air recruitment c.£48K dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Account Director / Business Director (Integrated) air recruitment Up to £70k dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Planning Director air recruitment Up to £100k dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Account Director air recruitment Up to £75k dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)