AnalogFolk lands Desperados work
By Anne Cassidy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 10 November 2011 12:00PM
Heineken has hired AnalogFolk to develop a global digital strategy for Desperados, its tequila-flavoured beer.
The agency won the business after a pitch process handled by Creativebrief.
A large part of the task is developing awareness in the UK, which has been identified as a key area for growth.
The brand's most successful markets are Italy, Spain and South America.
Desperados' most recent foray into digital advertising was the launch of a branded YouTube channel in April.
The channel featured an interactive ad, by Desperados' France-based creative agency, Dufresne Corrigan Scarlett, and the digital production company MediaMonks, which allowed viewers to connect with their Facebook friends, inviting them to join the party in the ad.
The appointment comes as Heineken focuses on the international roll-out of several key brands, including Sol, Strongbow and Dos Equis.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Associate Marketing Director (Global Education) - Global Publisher Recruitment Revolution Excellent Salary + Company Benefits Package , Chichester, West Sussex
- Senior PR Account Executive AF Selection £22000 - £23000 per annum, Manchester
- Digital Project Manager. #WEBBUILDS #MOBILEAPPS #TABLETAPPS Creative Recruitment £35000 - £45000 per annum, Berkshire
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 p.a., South East England
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 p.a., London (Greater)
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- Geometry Dubai hands over Cannes Grand Prix amid controversy
- Watch: Every Grand Prix winner from Cannes Lions 2015
- UK wins four gold Film Lions
- 'You're thirsty. We've got sales targets', says Oasis in summer campaign launch
- The man who made Grey matter