AnalogFolk lands Desperados work
By Anne Cassidy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 10 November 2011 12:00PM
Heineken has hired AnalogFolk to develop a global digital strategy for Desperados, its tequila-flavoured beer.
The agency won the business after a pitch process handled by Creativebrief.
A large part of the task is developing awareness in the UK, which has been identified as a key area for growth.
The brand's most successful markets are Italy, Spain and South America.
Desperados' most recent foray into digital advertising was the launch of a branded YouTube channel in April.
The channel featured an interactive ad, by Desperados' France-based creative agency, Dufresne Corrigan Scarlett, and the digital production company MediaMonks, which allowed viewers to connect with their Facebook friends, inviting them to join the party in the ad.
The appointment comes as Heineken focuses on the international roll-out of several key brands, including Sol, Strongbow and Dos Equis.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Account Manager Brand Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, Milton Keynes
- Senior Account Manager | Digital Nu Creative Talent £31-38k+bonus+ elocation assistance, London
- Sorrell warns of Scotland becoming an 'outlier' and the UK 'diminished' by a Yes vote
- Sometimes collaboration, not innovation, can be the key to winning campaigns
- Virgin Trains spends £8 million on advertising to refocus on its brand
- WPP challenges Govt review
- Hovis appoints Mother to ad account
- Made.com makes Scottish Referendum marketing "blunder"