AnalogFolk lands Desperados work
By Anne Cassidy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 10 November 2011 12:00PM
Heineken has hired AnalogFolk to develop a global digital strategy for Desperados, its tequila-flavoured beer.
The agency won the business after a pitch process handled by Creativebrief.
A large part of the task is developing awareness in the UK, which has been identified as a key area for growth.
The brand's most successful markets are Italy, Spain and South America.
Desperados' most recent foray into digital advertising was the launch of a branded YouTube channel in April.
The channel featured an interactive ad, by Desperados' France-based creative agency, Dufresne Corrigan Scarlett, and the digital production company MediaMonks, which allowed viewers to connect with their Facebook friends, inviting them to join the party in the ad.
The appointment comes as Heineken focuses on the international roll-out of several key brands, including Sol, Strongbow and Dos Equis.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Purple Consultancy £35000 - £40000 per annum, London
- Direct & Digital Campaign Manager Stopgap £37350 per annum, London
- Five black Pencils awarded at D&AD 2015
- Diageo and BBH end 15-year relationship
- Networking is never easier than in the queue for the toilet
- MEC appoints first head of programmatic strategy
- Blinkx losses sound alarm bells for those in online advertising
- Campaign Viral Chart: True Detective trailer in number one spot