Hotline: Northern & Shell signs deal with Shop Direct Group
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 11 November 2011 12:00AM
Northern & Shell, home to Channel 5, the Daily Express and OK!, has signed a content deal with Shop Direct Group, the owner of Very.co.uk.
The deal, brokered by Carat, includes Very.co.uk sponsoring Home & Away and the creation of the "V Team Makeover", a series of three-minute ads featuring the team styling a member of the public.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Exhibition Designers WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package dependant upon experience, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Producer WRG Live Competitve salary and benefits package dependent upon experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Content Manager WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Senior Account Manager Source £35000 - £38000 per annum, London
- Martin Sorrell earns 780 times more than average WPP employee
- 3 top tips on how to save an epic social media fail
- Lake Capital rejects demands of Engine's rebel shareholders
- Head lice-killing mousse launches in the UK with cartoon campaign
- Facebook's 'Buy' button: a leap too far?
- Beiersdorf postpones review after MAA criticisms of procedure