Hotline: Northern & Shell signs deal with Shop Direct Group
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 11 November 2011 12:00AM
Northern & Shell, home to Channel 5, the Daily Express and OK!, has signed a content deal with Shop Direct Group, the owner of Very.co.uk.
The deal, brokered by Carat, includes Very.co.uk sponsoring Home & Away and the creation of the "V Team Makeover", a series of three-minute ads featuring the team styling a member of the public.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Head of Resource Major Players £35000 - £40000 per annum, London
- Corporate Responsibility Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £55000 - £75000 per annum, London
- FT to reveal first design overhaul in seven years
- David Hasselhoff to join Sorrell, Naughton and Shing at IAB Engage 2014
- Philips launches campaign for app-controlled lightbulbs
- 5 key trends from Dmexco 2014
- Notonthehighstreet.com launches brand campaign
- Bosch secures sponsorship deal with Channel 4's Sunday Brunch