Hotline: Northern & Shell signs deal with Shop Direct Group
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 11 November 2011 12:00AM
Northern & Shell, home to Channel 5, the Daily Express and OK!, has signed a content deal with Shop Direct Group, the owner of Very.co.uk.
The deal, brokered by Carat, includes Very.co.uk sponsoring Home & Away and the creation of the "V Team Makeover", a series of three-minute ads featuring the team styling a member of the public.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Digital Creative Lead Creative Recruitment £40000 - £60000 per annum, London
- F/L M-W Digital Recruitment Consultant (Tech UX and PM) £20-30K Dynamic New Alliances £20000.00 - £30000.00 per annum + iphone, laptop, bonus, City of London
- Account Executive Pitch Consultants £18000 - £24000 per annum, Greater Manchester
- Communications Executive VMA Group £25-28k dependent on experience, Yorkshire
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- Greenpeace protests outside Saatchi & Saatchi London office
- Facebook research finds 42% switch device mid-activity