Hotline: Northern & Shell signs deal with Shop Direct Group
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 11 November 2011 12:00AM
Northern & Shell, home to Channel 5, the Daily Express and OK!, has signed a content deal with Shop Direct Group, the owner of Very.co.uk.
The deal, brokered by Carat, includes Very.co.uk sponsoring Home & Away and the creation of the "V Team Makeover", a series of three-minute ads featuring the team styling a member of the public.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Digital Partnerships Executive Stopgap £27000 per annum + + bonus (up to 20%), London
- Retail Marketing Manager, up to £60K Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £45000 - £60000 per annum, Benefits: Great benefits inc £5K bonus potential, London
- Market Insight Manager, EDUCATION Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £28000 - £36000 per annum, South East
- Consumer Marketing Assistant Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £22000 - £25000 per annum, London
- Trade Marketing Manager-MAT.COVER, Travel, £40-45k Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £40000 - £44000 per annum, Surrey
- Adam & Eve/DDB wins 2014 IPA Effectiveness Awards Grand Prix
- Enjoyed getting an hour back on Sunday? You'll get years back if you stop smoking, says charity
- Tiffany & Co hires MEC for $100m global media
- Mattessons Fridge Raiders campaign delivers AI robot to YouTube gamer
- HSBC launches Anyone's Game golf campaign
- Facebook and Airbnb sign up to D&AD New Blood