Ann Summers drives model vote with two-minute Towie ad
By Daniel Farey-Jones, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 11 November 2011 09:00AM
Ann Summers has created a two-minute TV ad, featuring the 10 finalists in its lingerie model competition, to drive voters to an online poll.
The ad was created in-house with media planning and buying by Goodstuff, which was reappointed by the adult retailer in the summer.
It was directed by Dominic O'Riordan and produced by Dolly Course for ITN.
Goodstuff placed the ad in this Wednesday's finale of ITV2's 'The Only Way Is Essex', which currently has the highest percentage of viewers watching while simultaneously on a digital platform, according to Goodstuff founding partner Andrew Stephens.
The ad is also the centrepiece of the Sexyuncovered.com website on which people can vote for their favourite model. The winner will front Ann Summers 2012 campaign.
The campaign will run throughout November and December on TV, online and in stores.
The 10 women in the ad were found in a nationwide model search this summer and picked by a panel of Ann Summer CEO Jacqueline Gold, Look magazine fashion director Zoe Aird and ITV2 brand manager Rhonda Mangat.
Follow Daniel Farey-Jones on Twitter @danfareyjones
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - Branding Agency - CONTRACT & PERM Royds Raphael £45k-£50k+generous benefits & bonus, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager / Account Manager - BRANDING & STRAGEGY Royds Raphael £38k-£45k+neg, London (Central), London (Greater)
- SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER - ACCOUNT MANAGER Royds Raphael £35K+ & generous benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT MANAGER - DIGITAL AGENCY Live Recruitment £30000 - £37000 per annum, City of London
- Trading and Investment Manager - Media Ultimate Asset £45000 - £50000 per annum + Amazing benefits, London
- Tesco Clubcard uses Twitter to pick out Christmas gift ideas
- Samsung launches first Christmas TV campaign in the UK
- O2 launches 'walk' campaign with Ed Sheeran
- BBH London promotes Caroline Pay to deputy ECD
- ASA bans 'strongly sexual' Giffgaff ad
- Hammerson uses automated mechanical model to showcase Christmas gifts