Ann Summers drives model vote with two-minute Towie ad
By Daniel Farey-Jones, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 11 November 2011 09:00AM
Ann Summers has created a two-minute TV ad, featuring the 10 finalists in its lingerie model competition, to drive voters to an online poll.
The ad was created in-house with media planning and buying by Goodstuff, which was reappointed by the adult retailer in the summer.
It was directed by Dominic O'Riordan and produced by Dolly Course for ITN.
Goodstuff placed the ad in this Wednesday's finale of ITV2's 'The Only Way Is Essex', which currently has the highest percentage of viewers watching while simultaneously on a digital platform, according to Goodstuff founding partner Andrew Stephens.
The ad is also the centrepiece of the Sexyuncovered.com website on which people can vote for their favourite model. The winner will front Ann Summers 2012 campaign.
The campaign will run throughout November and December on TV, online and in stores.
The 10 women in the ad were found in a nationwide model search this summer and picked by a panel of Ann Summer CEO Jacqueline Gold, Look magazine fashion director Zoe Aird and ITV2 brand manager Rhonda Mangat.
Follow Daniel Farey-Jones on Twitter @danfareyjones
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Account Manager - Design & Marketing Agency ADLIB £ Competitive, Hampshire
- Marketing Executive - Cloud Marketing & Lead Capture Software Recruitment Revolution Up to £25,000 (DOE) + Benefits, Portsmouth, Hampshire
- Marketing Data Analyst - CRM / eCRM ADLIB £Competitive, Bath
- Brand Strategy Consultant Rare Selection £30 - £40K + excellent benefits incl pension, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Executive, Top branding and design agency Gabriele Skelton £20000 - £23000 per annum, London
- Will.i.am clashes with Martin Sorrell over online ads in Cannes
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- Martin Sorrell on the mega-media reviews: 'We can't remember anything like this'
- Geometry Dubai hands over Cannes Grand Prix amid controversy
- Aston Martin appoints WPP to global marketing account
- Ogilvy & Mather's radio work for Dove 'reduces Cannes jury to tears'