Ann Summers drives model vote with two-minute Towie ad
By Daniel Farey-Jones, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 11 November 2011 09:00AM
Ann Summers has created a two-minute TV ad, featuring the 10 finalists in its lingerie model competition, to drive voters to an online poll.
The ad was created in-house with media planning and buying by Goodstuff, which was reappointed by the adult retailer in the summer.
It was directed by Dominic O'Riordan and produced by Dolly Course for ITN.
Goodstuff placed the ad in this Wednesday's finale of ITV2's 'The Only Way Is Essex', which currently has the highest percentage of viewers watching while simultaneously on a digital platform, according to Goodstuff founding partner Andrew Stephens.
The ad is also the centrepiece of the Sexyuncovered.com website on which people can vote for their favourite model. The winner will front Ann Summers 2012 campaign.
The campaign will run throughout November and December on TV, online and in stores.
The 10 women in the ad were found in a nationwide model search this summer and picked by a panel of Ann Summer CEO Jacqueline Gold, Look magazine fashion director Zoe Aird and ITV2 brand manager Rhonda Mangat.
Follow Daniel Farey-Jones on Twitter @danfareyjones
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- Senior Recruitment Consultant Ninesharp £21000 - £35000 per annum + Uncapped Commission - No Thresholds, Greater Manchester
- Social Account Manager - Awesome Consumer & FMCG Brands Digital Gurus £27000 - £35000 Per Annum Up to £35K + BENS, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Account Manager, Annual Reports, Freelance, London Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £28000 - £36000 per annum, London (Greater)
- Fashion Community Manager - Leading Comms Agency Digital Gurus £25000 - £35000 Per Annum Up to £35K + BENS, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Virgin Holidays launches digital Caribbean push
- Bloomberg appoints Matt Teeman as commercial director EMEA
- Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned for suggesting alcohol conquers boredom
- Yahoo appoints Marc Bignell as head of trading for the EMEA region
- McCann picked to resurrect Homepride's Fred
- Samsung celebrates Prince George's birthday