Gyro London appoints Claire Wright as MD
By Sara Kimberley, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 11 November 2011 12:50PM
Gyro London has appointed former Proximity London managing partner Claire Wright as its managing director.
Wright who has worked more recently at CMW as client services director, replaces Matt Kitcherside, who leaves the agency after 11 years, later this month.
She will join Ian Kerrigan, executive creative director in jointly running the London office. She will report to global chief executive and creative officer, Christoph Becker.
Earlier this year, gyro underwent a major global restructure, operating the 17 offices under one group, P&L, for the first time.
Wright said: "Today gyro is a new type of agency. In a challenging market, we've entirely transformed our creative offering and our many new clients are testament to this success.
"Ian and I have been tasked with building on this, to deliver an agency with a truly unique cultural DNA and creative fingerprint.
"We are committed to delivering humanly relevant ideas and I can't think of a better time to make this a reality at gyro."
Follow Sara Kimberley on Twitter @SaraKimberley
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Interim Senior Marketing Manager - Campaigns Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment To £60,000 plus benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- International Brand Manager Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment To £55,000 plus benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Marketing Manager Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £40,000 - £43,000 plus benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Junior Brand Manager Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £Attractive, London (North), London (Greater)
- Age UK launches 'no friends' ads in response to Facebook campaign
- Pizza Hut launches Classic Crust with TV campaign
- Fold7 splits with Gocompare.com amid talk of Gio Compario's return
- Lurpak rolls out jazz teaser by Juan Cabral
- Kate Robertson steps down from Havas
- Ronseal claims to ditch 'does exactly what it says on the tin' strapline