Gyro London appoints Claire Wright as MD
Gyro London has appointed former Proximity London managing partner Claire Wright as its managing director.
Wright who has worked more recently at CMW as client services director, replaces Matt Kitcherside, who leaves the agency after 11 years, later this month.
She will join Ian Kerrigan, executive creative director in jointly running the London office. She will report to global chief executive and creative officer, Christoph Becker.
Earlier this year, gyro underwent a major global restructure, operating the 17 offices under one group, P&L, for the first time.
Wright said: "Today gyro is a new type of agency. In a challenging market, we've entirely transformed our creative offering and our many new clients are testament to this success.
"Ian and I have been tasked with building on this, to deliver an agency with a truly unique cultural DNA and creative fingerprint.
"We are committed to delivering humanly relevant ideas and I can't think of a better time to make this a reality at gyro."
Follow Sara Kimberley on Twitter @SaraKimberley
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London (Greater)
- Web Manager Direct Recruitment £40,000 - £45,000, London
- FT to reveal first design overhaul in seven years
- Philips launches campaign for app-controlled lightbulbs
- Sorrell warns of Scotland becoming an 'outlier' and the UK 'diminished' by a Yes vote
- Notonthehighstreet.com launches brand campaign
- Publicis boss Maurice Lévy to step down in 2017 amid board shake-up
- 18 Feet & Rising wins Skoda digital brief