Stella Artois launches Christmas-themed packaging and ads
Stella Artois is launching limited edition primary and secondary festive packaging and updating its marketing to tap into its heritage as a lager crafted originally for Christmas.
A TV advertising campaign, created by Mother, will break today (14 November) with 30 and 40 second spots running until 26 December.
Social and digital media activity will reinforce and promote Stella Artois' Christmas proposition and link to a free download of 'Under the Christmas Star', an eight-track album of classic seasonal favourites, re-imagined as a 60's Jazz LP.
The limited edition packs will run across Stella Artois and Stella Artois 4% and for the first time, a special 440ml limited edition Christmas can will be available.
James Watson, Western European marketing director at Stella Artois, said: "Stella Artois is renowned for its discerning and pioneering brand activity, and this combination of exclusive packaging, high-profile advertising support and the innovative album download will ensure that Stella Artois is the top choice for beer consumers this Christmas."
Originally crafted for Christmas, Stella Artois takes its first name from the Latin for star.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- SEO Manager - FMCG Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £50K-£60K + Car Allowance + Bonus, Berks/M4 Corridor
- Category Manager Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £37,000 - £40,000, Central London
- Trade Marketing Manager Thorn Lighting c£50-55k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, Chalfont St Peter, Buckinghamshire
- Account Director Red Sofa London £45000 - £550000 per annum, London
- Group M wins Vodafone's £600m media account
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Campaign Viral Chart: Evian's Spider-Man tops chart in week of movie premiere
- Unilever pilots multi-brand advertising with YouTube beauty channel
- MEC boss Courtier hails £600m Vodafone media win as 'life changing'
- 'We will always love M&S' says Walker Media in goodbye statement