Stella Artois launches Christmas-themed packaging and ads
Stella Artois is launching limited edition primary and secondary festive packaging and updating its marketing to tap into its heritage as a lager crafted originally for Christmas.
A TV advertising campaign, created by Mother, will break today (14 November) with 30 and 40 second spots running until 26 December.
Social and digital media activity will reinforce and promote Stella Artois' Christmas proposition and link to a free download of 'Under the Christmas Star', an eight-track album of classic seasonal favourites, re-imagined as a 60's Jazz LP.
The limited edition packs will run across Stella Artois and Stella Artois 4% and for the first time, a special 440ml limited edition Christmas can will be available.
James Watson, Western European marketing director at Stella Artois, said: "Stella Artois is renowned for its discerning and pioneering brand activity, and this combination of exclusive packaging, high-profile advertising support and the innovative album download will ensure that Stella Artois is the top choice for beer consumers this Christmas."
Originally crafted for Christmas, Stella Artois takes its first name from the Latin for star.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Strategy Director - Automotive Dynamic New Alliances £85000.00 - £95000.00 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- Senior Account Manager - retail marketing Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £32000 - £36000 per annum, London
- Strategist - Automotive Dynamic New Alliances £27000 - £33000 per annum, London
- Account Director Major Players £40000 - £45000 per annum, London
- Channels Marketing Manager Direct Recruitment £60,000, London (Greater)
- ZenithOptimedia loses £200m O2 business to Havas Media without a pitch
- Breast Cancer Campaign crowd-sources videos for 'wear it pink' campaign
- Guardian joins forces with Telegraph for media planning tool
- OMD lands Liberty Global pan-Euro media
- Haig Club launches David Beckham ad
- Blinkbox readies campaign to promote its cinema links