Stella Artois launches Christmas-themed packaging and ads
Stella Artois is launching limited edition primary and secondary festive packaging and updating its marketing to tap into its heritage as a lager crafted originally for Christmas.
A TV advertising campaign, created by Mother, will break today (14 November) with 30 and 40 second spots running until 26 December.
Social and digital media activity will reinforce and promote Stella Artois' Christmas proposition and link to a free download of 'Under the Christmas Star', an eight-track album of classic seasonal favourites, re-imagined as a 60's Jazz LP.
The limited edition packs will run across Stella Artois and Stella Artois 4% and for the first time, a special 440ml limited edition Christmas can will be available.
James Watson, Western European marketing director at Stella Artois, said: "Stella Artois is renowned for its discerning and pioneering brand activity, and this combination of exclusive packaging, high-profile advertising support and the innovative album download will ensure that Stella Artois is the top choice for beer consumers this Christmas."
Originally crafted for Christmas, Stella Artois takes its first name from the Latin for star.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- TV Account Executive- £26K Ultimate Asset £24000 - £26000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Dynamic New Alliances £34000.00 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Buyer Planner/Senior Buyer Planner Premier Media £22000 - £28000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Sky Brand Manager - Brand Development Sky negotiable, Isleworth, London (Greater)
- Virgin Holidays launches digital Caribbean push
- Yahoo appoints Marc Bignell as head of trading for the EMEA region
- Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned for suggesting alcohol conquers boredom
- McCann picked to resurrect Homepride's Fred
- Radio Times: 50 years of Doctor Who covers
- McDonald's marks 40 years with charity ad