Stella Artois launches Christmas-themed packaging and ads
Stella Artois is launching limited edition primary and secondary festive packaging and updating its marketing to tap into its heritage as a lager crafted originally for Christmas.
A TV advertising campaign, created by Mother, will break today (14 November) with 30 and 40 second spots running until 26 December.
Social and digital media activity will reinforce and promote Stella Artois' Christmas proposition and link to a free download of 'Under the Christmas Star', an eight-track album of classic seasonal favourites, re-imagined as a 60's Jazz LP.
The limited edition packs will run across Stella Artois and Stella Artois 4% and for the first time, a special 440ml limited edition Christmas can will be available.
James Watson, Western European marketing director at Stella Artois, said: "Stella Artois is renowned for its discerning and pioneering brand activity, and this combination of exclusive packaging, high-profile advertising support and the innovative album download will ensure that Stella Artois is the top choice for beer consumers this Christmas."
Originally crafted for Christmas, Stella Artois takes its first name from the Latin for star.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Project Executive Pitch Consultants £15000 - £19000 per annum, Warwickshire
- Marketing & Comms Executive Major Players £28000 - £35000 per annum, West Midlands
- Senior Designer Creative Recruitment £35000 - £40000 per annum, City of London
- Digital Designer - UI Designer Zebra People £30000 - £40000 per annum + benefits, London
- Senior Copywriter - Conceptual, Charity, Direct Marketing Agency ADLIB Upto £50k, Bristol
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media
- WPP's Martin Sorrell reconsiders strength of newspapers