Sainsbury's stages Christmas Panto for final Jamie spot
By Daniel Farey-Jones, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 14 November 2011 12:20PM
Sainsbury's has gone panto with its Christmas ad, which is also the final outing for Jamie Oliver.
Having helped deliver the perfect Christmas to a village last year, Oliver is now shown concocting a feast in a theatre for a crowd of famous characters from pantomime.
In a spot created by AMV's Adam Chiappe and Matthew Saunby, characters such as Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs, Captain Hook and Cinderella's Ugly Sisters are shown making their way to the theatre from around the country.
It was shot by Jamie Rafn and produced by Ray Leakey for Smuggler, with post-production by Stitch.
It said he would be in the Christmas ads but left him out of its September campaign introducing its new 'Live Well For Less' positioning.
Follow Daniel Farey-Jones on Twitter @danfareyjones
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Assistant Brand Manager Brand Recruitment £25000 per annum + bonus and benefits scheme, Norfolk
- #Digital #Designer Required | Permanent | West London | Salt £35000 - £45000 per annum, London
- Managing director Paul Hayes to leave News UK after 15 years
- Pimm's launches weather activated OOH campaign
- Campaign Viral Chart: True Detective trailer in number one spot
- Vizeum on alert as 21st Century Fox review includes £150m European media
- Tango returns to advertising after two years with off-brand TV ad
- Why D&AD's first Black Pencil for Radio in 32 years is significant