Sainsbury's stages Christmas Panto for final Jamie spot
By Daniel Farey-Jones, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 14 November 2011 12:20PM
Sainsbury's has gone panto with its Christmas ad, which is also the final outing for Jamie Oliver.
Having helped deliver the perfect Christmas to a village last year, Oliver is now shown concocting a feast in a theatre for a crowd of famous characters from pantomime.
In a spot created by AMV's Adam Chiappe and Matthew Saunby, characters such as Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs, Captain Hook and Cinderella's Ugly Sisters are shown making their way to the theatre from around the country.
It was shot by Jamie Rafn and produced by Ray Leakey for Smuggler, with post-production by Stitch.
It said he would be in the Christmas ads but left him out of its September campaign introducing its new 'Live Well For Less' positioning.
Follow Daniel Farey-Jones on Twitter @danfareyjones
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- DIGITAL PRODUCER - DIGITAL MARKETING AGENCY Live Recruitment £50000 - £60000 per annum + Benefits, London
- OOH Field Sales Business Development Manager-£65k Uncapped OTE! Ultimate Asset £25000 - £65000 per annum + Includes uncapped commission, West End
- ACCOUNT MANAGER - INTEGRATED B2B AGENCY Live Recruitment £26000 - £30000 per annum, London
- ACCOUNT MANAGER Live Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, West Midlands