Sainsbury's stages Christmas Panto for final Jamie spot
By Daniel Farey-Jones, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 14 November 2011 12:20PM
Sainsbury's has gone panto with its Christmas ad, which is also the final outing for Jamie Oliver.
Having helped deliver the perfect Christmas to a village last year, Oliver is now shown concocting a feast in a theatre for a crowd of famous characters from pantomime.
In a spot created by AMV's Adam Chiappe and Matthew Saunby, characters such as Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs, Captain Hook and Cinderella's Ugly Sisters are shown making their way to the theatre from around the country.
It was shot by Jamie Rafn and produced by Ray Leakey for Smuggler, with post-production by Stitch.
It said he would be in the Christmas ads but left him out of its September campaign introducing its new 'Live Well For Less' positioning.
Follow Daniel Farey-Jones on Twitter @danfareyjones
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT MANAGER / SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER Royds Raphael £35K-£45K+, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Media Insight Executive - Client Side Elizabeth Norman International £24000 - £30000 per annum + Benefits, London
- FT to reveal first design overhaul in seven years
- Philips launches campaign for app-controlled lightbulbs
- Sorrell warns of Scotland becoming an 'outlier' and the UK 'diminished' by a Yes vote
- Notonthehighstreet.com launches brand campaign
- Publicis boss Maurice Lévy to step down in 2017 amid board shake-up
- 18 Feet & Rising wins Skoda digital brief