Sainsbury's stages Christmas Panto for final Jamie spot
By Daniel Farey-Jones, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 14 November 2011 12:20PM
Sainsbury's has gone panto with its Christmas ad, which is also the final outing for Jamie Oliver.
Having helped deliver the perfect Christmas to a village last year, Oliver is now shown concocting a feast in a theatre for a crowd of famous characters from pantomime.
In a spot created by AMV's Adam Chiappe and Matthew Saunby, characters such as Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs, Captain Hook and Cinderella's Ugly Sisters are shown making their way to the theatre from around the country.
It was shot by Jamie Rafn and produced by Ray Leakey for Smuggler, with post-production by Stitch.
It said he would be in the Christmas ads but left him out of its September campaign introducing its new 'Live Well For Less' positioning.
Follow Daniel Farey-Jones on Twitter @danfareyjones
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Business ' Mobile ' Development Manager - Cloud Services Digital Gurus £50000 - £60000 per annum + + Competitive OTE (Negotiable), London
- Project Manager - Business Analyst - BI Salt £45000 - £65000 per annum + Benefits, London
- Marketing Manager Ninesharp £250 - £300 per day, Manchester
- Digital Marketing Executive Ninesharp £20000 - £25000 per annum + Benefits, Egham
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- Greenpeace protests outside Saatchi & Saatchi London office
- Facebook research finds 42% switch device mid-activity