Barclaycard introduces new strapline in Christmas campaign
Barclaycard is introducing a new strapline for Christmas and its first national outdoor ad campaign in seven years.
Created by BBH, the Christmas ad campaign, which launches today (14 November), includes the strapline, "Barclaycard. Easier", to promote Barclaycard's contactless payment system.
An outdoor ad features a woman carrying a Christmas tree, with the text reading: "Getting it home is never easy. Paying for it quickly is."
The ad will also run across press and online, including a Facebook page with helpful hints to manage spending over Christmas.
Walker Media handled the media planning and buying, while Dare created the digital work.
Gary Twelvetree, global brand director at Barclaycard, said: "Our Christmas marketing campaign will be delivered in a fresh and modern way, showing how Barclaycard makes this busy time of year a bit easier. By making budgeting and payments easier, we'll help our customers get on with what's important to them.
He added: "The new campaign will cover the broad spectrum of products and services we offer our customers, helping raise awareness of Barclaycard as a payments provider, and build relevance and consideration with our audience."
Follow Sara Kimberley on Twitter @SaraKimberley
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Digital Project Director - specialist integrated agency JEFFERSON £60-75k plus benefits dependent on experience, Based just outside Kingston Upon Thames
- Director Business Development - TRAVEL- HOTELS Ultimate Asset £60000 - £80000 per annum + BONUS & BENEFITS, City of London
- The rear of the Apple Watch is more interesting than the face
- Channel 4 to drop 4oD for digital service All 4
- Guardian launches three-tier membership scheme
- FT to reveal first design overhaul in seven years
- David Hasselhoff to join Sorrell, Naughton and Shing at IAB Engage 2014
- Sky boosts Sky AdSmart's targeting capabilities for advertisers