Barclaycard introduces new strapline in Christmas campaign
Barclaycard is introducing a new strapline for Christmas and its first national outdoor ad campaign in seven years.
Created by BBH, the Christmas ad campaign, which launches today (14 November), includes the strapline, "Barclaycard. Easier", to promote Barclaycard's contactless payment system.
An outdoor ad features a woman carrying a Christmas tree, with the text reading: "Getting it home is never easy. Paying for it quickly is."
The ad will also run across press and online, including a Facebook page with helpful hints to manage spending over Christmas.
Walker Media handled the media planning and buying, while Dare created the digital work.
Gary Twelvetree, global brand director at Barclaycard, said: "Our Christmas marketing campaign will be delivered in a fresh and modern way, showing how Barclaycard makes this busy time of year a bit easier. By making budgeting and payments easier, we'll help our customers get on with what's important to them.
He added: "The new campaign will cover the broad spectrum of products and services we offer our customers, helping raise awareness of Barclaycard as a payments provider, and build relevance and consideration with our audience."
Follow Sara Kimberley on Twitter @SaraKimberley
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Exhibition Designers WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package dependant upon experience, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Producer WRG Live Competitve salary and benefits package dependent upon experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Content Manager WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Senior Digital Designer Creative Recruitment £50000 per annum, Berkshire
- Macmillan defends hijacking ice bucket challenge
- Comparethemarket.com first UK brand to run Facebook Premium Video ads
- Game Of Thrones actress stars in online Karen Millen campaign
- Twitter launches learning hub for agencies
- Guinness Africa launches 'made of black' campaign with Kanye West ad
- Uncle Ben's launches YouTube cooking show