Barclaycard introduces new strapline in Christmas campaign
Barclaycard is introducing a new strapline for Christmas and its first national outdoor ad campaign in seven years.
Created by BBH, the Christmas ad campaign, which launches today (14 November), includes the strapline, "Barclaycard. Easier", to promote Barclaycard's contactless payment system.
An outdoor ad features a woman carrying a Christmas tree, with the text reading: "Getting it home is never easy. Paying for it quickly is."
The ad will also run across press and online, including a Facebook page with helpful hints to manage spending over Christmas.
Walker Media handled the media planning and buying, while Dare created the digital work.
Gary Twelvetree, global brand director at Barclaycard, said: "Our Christmas marketing campaign will be delivered in a fresh and modern way, showing how Barclaycard makes this busy time of year a bit easier. By making budgeting and payments easier, we'll help our customers get on with what's important to them.
He added: "The new campaign will cover the broad spectrum of products and services we offer our customers, helping raise awareness of Barclaycard as a payments provider, and build relevance and consideration with our audience."
Follow Sara Kimberley on Twitter @SaraKimberley
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Creative Artworker Creative Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, London
- Account Manager/Director, full time (would consider 4 days per week) Wonderberry UK Ltd Dependent on experience, Farringdon
- Online Visual Merchandising Manager Luxury Fashion brand Creative Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Graphic Designer - Fashion - £30k 24 Seven Inc Up to £30k, City of London
- Digital Account Manager (ASAP) Zebra People £30000 - £40000 per annum, City of London
- VCCP, MediaCom, Lida and SapientNitro among Campaign's Agencies of 2013
- Ogilvy poaches McDonald's creative director for Unilever role
- More evidence of strong TV spend in second half of 2013
- New year's resolution: learn to code in 2014
- Evian tops YouTube 2013 ad leaderboard
- Volvo van Damme spot nears 60 million YouTube views