Barclaycard introduces new strapline in Christmas campaign
Barclaycard is introducing a new strapline for Christmas and its first national outdoor ad campaign in seven years.
Created by BBH, the Christmas ad campaign, which launches today (14 November), includes the strapline, "Barclaycard. Easier", to promote Barclaycard's contactless payment system.
An outdoor ad features a woman carrying a Christmas tree, with the text reading: "Getting it home is never easy. Paying for it quickly is."
The ad will also run across press and online, including a Facebook page with helpful hints to manage spending over Christmas.
Walker Media handled the media planning and buying, while Dare created the digital work.
Gary Twelvetree, global brand director at Barclaycard, said: "Our Christmas marketing campaign will be delivered in a fresh and modern way, showing how Barclaycard makes this busy time of year a bit easier. By making budgeting and payments easier, we'll help our customers get on with what's important to them.
He added: "The new campaign will cover the broad spectrum of products and services we offer our customers, helping raise awareness of Barclaycard as a payments provider, and build relevance and consideration with our audience."
Follow Sara Kimberley on Twitter @SaraKimberley
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Global Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £65,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £38,000 per annum + Car/Car Allowance, London (Central), London (Greater), South East
- Junior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £35,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Brand & Communications Manager Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
Agency: Wieden & Kennedy New York
- Twitter launches learning hub for agencies
- Guinness Africa launches 'made of black' campaign with Kanye West ad
- McDonald's launches 40th anniversary campaign
- TalkTalk to launch user-generated X Factor idents
- Watch Harvey Keitel's Wolf bark again in new Direct Line ads
- Celebrity Cruises opts for Goodstuff