Ann Summers eyes clubbers
Ann Summers will attempt to move away from its reliance on the winter months by extending its swimwear and club-gear ranges.
As part of the plan, Ann Summers is due to reprise its partnership with Thomson-owned clubbing holiday firm 2wentys and use it to promote the revamped club-gear range. The activity is due to roll out next year.
Ann Summers ran its debut TV campaign and relaunched its website last week as part of a brand overhaul intended to dispel the negative image that some consumers have of the brand.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Senior Brand Strategist Rare Selection £65 - £80K + benefits. , Central London
- Strategic Research Consultant Rare Selection £35 - £45K + 20% bonus, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Strategist / Senior Brand Planner Rare Selection Up to £75K + benefits, including pension, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Consultant Rare Selection Up to £48500 + non contributory pension + additional benefits, Surrey
- Senior Brand Strategist / Planning Director Rare Selection Up to £65000 + excellent benefits, including pension and bonus, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Tesco Clubcard uses Twitter to pick out Christmas gift ideas
- Samsung launches first Christmas TV campaign in the UK
- O2 launches 'walk' campaign with Ed Sheeran
- BBH London promotes Caroline Pay to deputy ECD
- ASA bans 'strongly sexual' Giffgaff ad
- Hammerson uses automated mechanical model to showcase Christmas gifts