Ann Summers eyes clubbers
Ann Summers will attempt to move away from its reliance on the winter months by extending its swimwear and club-gear ranges.
As part of the plan, Ann Summers is due to reprise its partnership with Thomson-owned clubbing holiday firm 2wentys and use it to promote the revamped club-gear range. The activity is due to roll out next year.
Ann Summers ran its debut TV campaign and relaunched its website last week as part of a brand overhaul intended to dispel the negative image that some consumers have of the brand.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Senior Retail Space Analyst Pitch Consultants £35000 - £45000 per annum + car + benefits, Nottinghamshire
- Strategy Director Rare Selection Upto £90K + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Pimm's launches weather activated OOH campaign
- Managing director Paul Hayes to leave News UK after 15 years
- Tango returns to advertising after two years with off-brand TV ad
- Vizeum on alert as 21st Century Fox review includes £150m European media
- Why D&AD's first Black Pencil for Radio in 32 years is significant
- Procter & Gamble YouTube video banned