Ann Summers eyes clubbers
Ann Summers will attempt to move away from its reliance on the winter months by extending its swimwear and club-gear ranges.
As part of the plan, Ann Summers is due to reprise its partnership with Thomson-owned clubbing holiday firm 2wentys and use it to promote the revamped club-gear range. The activity is due to roll out next year.
Ann Summers ran its debut TV campaign and relaunched its website last week as part of a brand overhaul intended to dispel the negative image that some consumers have of the brand.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Trainee Account Executive Michael Page Digital £16000 per annum, Guildford
- Market Insight & Reporting Manager Michael Page Digital £42800 - £50300 per annum, London
- Senior Display, Social and Mobile Manager Michael Page Digital £75000 - £78000 per annum, Middlesex
- Designer - Stunning Agency - Central London - c£40k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£40k, Central London