Ann Summers eyes clubbers
Ann Summers will attempt to move away from its reliance on the winter months by extending its swimwear and club-gear ranges.
As part of the plan, Ann Summers is due to reprise its partnership with Thomson-owned clubbing holiday firm 2wentys and use it to promote the revamped club-gear range. The activity is due to roll out next year.
Ann Summers ran its debut TV campaign and relaunched its website last week as part of a brand overhaul intended to dispel the negative image that some consumers have of the brand.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £38,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London (Greater), South East England
- Customer Activation Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Global Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 + c/a, South East England
- Senior Global Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 + car or c/a, London (Greater)
- Social Media Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ZenithOptimedia loses £200m O2 business to Havas Media without a pitch
- Doctor Who online game gets kids coding
- Philips launches juicer video campaign with Louis Smith
- Currys PC World launches brand campaign ahead of Christmas
- Argos releases second ad in its latest strategy
- A JWT tribute to its Oxo mum: Lynda Bellingham