Ann Summers eyes clubbers
Ann Summers will attempt to move away from its reliance on the winter months by extending its swimwear and club-gear ranges.
As part of the plan, Ann Summers is due to reprise its partnership with Thomson-owned clubbing holiday firm 2wentys and use it to promote the revamped club-gear range. The activity is due to roll out next year.
Ann Summers ran its debut TV campaign and relaunched its website last week as part of a brand overhaul intended to dispel the negative image that some consumers have of the brand.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Marketing Campaign Manager Barclay Meade £55000 - £65000 per annum, City of London
- Individual Giving Officer Stopgap £29500 - £30500 per annum, London
- Junior Digital Project Manager | Midlands | 3 month Contract Salt £200 - £250 per day, Coventry
- Campaign Manager Adam Recruitment Negotiable, Basingstoke
- SEO AND CONTENT MANAGER Salt £300 - £350 per day, West London
- ZenithOptimedia loses £200m O2 business to Havas Media without a pitch
- Facebook IQ reveals marketing to millennials is flawed
- Breast Cancer Campaign crowd-sources videos for 'wear it pink' campaign
- Guardian joins forces with Telegraph for media planning tool
- Sir Martin Sorrell labels Omnicom CFO exit 'bizarre'
- OMD lands Liberty Global pan-Euro media