Ann Summers eyes clubbers
Ann Summers will attempt to move away from its reliance on the winter months by extending its swimwear and club-gear ranges.
As part of the plan, Ann Summers is due to reprise its partnership with Thomson-owned clubbing holiday firm 2wentys and use it to promote the revamped club-gear range. The activity is due to roll out next year.
Ann Summers ran its debut TV campaign and relaunched its website last week as part of a brand overhaul intended to dispel the negative image that some consumers have of the brand.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Web Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Database Marketing Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Agency Engagement Manager - Native Advertising Technology Ultimate Asset £50000 - £60000 per annum + excellent benefits & bonus, London
- Senior Account Manager Major Players £32000 - £40000 per annum, City of London
- Account Director - award winning branding agency JEFFERSON £45-60k plus benefits, Central London