Ann Summers eyes clubbers
Ann Summers will attempt to move away from its reliance on the winter months by extending its swimwear and club-gear ranges.
As part of the plan, Ann Summers is due to reprise its partnership with Thomson-owned clubbing holiday firm 2wentys and use it to promote the revamped club-gear range. The activity is due to roll out next year.
Ann Summers ran its debut TV campaign and relaunched its website last week as part of a brand overhaul intended to dispel the negative image that some consumers have of the brand.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- Community Manager - Strategy & Insight 6 Month FTC Sky negotiable, London (West), London (Greater)
- Account Director - Integrated Experiential Agency - AMAZING BRAND Rocket Recruitment £40,000 - 50,000 , London (Central), London (Greater)
- account manager > ATL > AWARD WINNING AGENCY collectivo Up to £34,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Golden Globe & Oscar Winning Accounts - Digital Account Manager Ultimate Asset £30000 - £35000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Channel 4 and Magnum Mini partner for 'sweet' 9pm film sponsorship
- BBC to end exclusive Red Bee Media production deal
- Bloomberg appoints Matt Teeman as commercial director EMEA
- Samsung celebrates Prince George's birthday
- Virgin Holidays launches digital Caribbean push
- Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned for suggesting alcohol conquers boredom