Agencies vie for Victoria redevelopment ad task
By Matt Williams, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 17 November 2011 08:00AM
Agencies are lining up to handle an advertising project to promote the launch of a major new office, retail and residential development in London.
The building developer Land Securities has approached a number of agencies about the Victoria Circle development, which will run from Victoria Station to Buckingham Palace.
Details of the pitch process have yet to emerge, but it is thought that the successful agency will be responsible for handling a series of campaigns to promote the development to consumers, businesses and suppliers.
Land Securities received planning permissions for Victoria Circle in October 2009 to help transform the area and provide a new route for the public directly through to Buckingham Palace.
The scheme is linked to Transport for London’s refurbishment of Victoria Station, and will be one of the largest regeneration projects ever undertaken in the West End.
More than 200 apartments will be built on the development, as well as around 11,000 square metres of retail space and a number of new cafés and restaurants. New technology will be introduced to help reduce carbon emissions.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Retail Marketing Manager, up to £60K Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £45000 - £60000 per annum, Benefits: Great benefits inc £5K bonus potential, London
- Market Insight Manager, EDUCATION Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £28000 - £36000 per annum, South East
- Consumer Marketing Assistant Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £22000 - £25000 per annum, London
- Trade Marketing Manager-MAT.COVER, Travel, £40-45k Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £40000 - £44000 per annum, Surrey
- Marketing Communications Exec, Luxury Travel, £26k Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £26000 per annum, London
- Adam & Eve/DDB wins 2014 IPA Effectiveness Awards Grand Prix
- Enjoyed getting an hour back on Sunday? You'll get years back if you stop smoking, says charity
- Tiffany & Co hires MEC for $100m global media
- Mattessons Fridge Raiders campaign delivers AI robot to YouTube gamer
- HSBC launches Anyone's Game golf campaign
- Facebook and Airbnb sign up to D&AD New Blood