Agencies line up for Birds Eye account
Birds Eye is looking to appoint its first retained UK direct and digital agency.
The frozen-food company, which is running a review through the intermediary Creativebrief, is looking for a below-the-line agency to work alongside its ad agency, Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO, and media agency Carat.
The appointed agency will be expected to work across direct marketing, digital and experiential marketing.
In September, Birds Eye called a review of its digital business, held by Glue Isobar, but has widened its search to include direct marketing and experiential activity.
Birds Eye’s current TV advertising activity features "Clarence" the stuffed polar bear, voiced by the actor Willem Dafoe. The ads, created by AMV, show Clarence popping up unexpectedly in places such as a freezer and on holiday.
At the beginning of the year, Birds Eye appointed Cadbury’s Margaret Jobling as its marketing director.
Birds Eye was unavailable for comment.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Exhibition Designers WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package dependant upon experience, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Producer WRG Live Competitve salary and benefits package dependent upon experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Content Manager WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Senior Digital Designer Creative Recruitment £50000 per annum, Berkshire
- Macmillan defends hijacking ice bucket challenge
- Comparethemarket.com first UK brand to run Facebook Premium Video ads
- Game Of Thrones actress stars in online Karen Millen campaign
- Twitter launches learning hub for agencies
- Guinness Africa launches 'made of black' campaign with Kanye West ad
- Uncle Ben's launches YouTube cooking show