Agencies line up for Birds Eye account
By Sara Kimberley, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 17 November 2011 08:00AM
Birds Eye is looking to appoint its first retained UK direct and digital agency.
The frozen-food company, which is running a review through the intermediary Creativebrief, is looking for a below-the-line agency to work alongside its ad agency, Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO, and media agency Carat.
The appointed agency will be expected to work across direct marketing, digital and experiential marketing.
In September, Birds Eye called a review of its digital business, held by Glue Isobar, but has widened its search to include direct marketing and experiential activity.
Birds Eye’s current TV advertising activity features "Clarence" the stuffed polar bear, voiced by the actor Willem Dafoe. The ads, created by AMV, show Clarence popping up unexpectedly in places such as a freezer and on holiday.
At the beginning of the year, Birds Eye appointed Cadbury’s Margaret Jobling as its marketing director.
Birds Eye was unavailable for comment.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Interim Senior Marketing Manager - Campaigns Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment To £60,000 plus benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- International Brand Manager Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment To £55,000 plus benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Marketing Manager Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £40,000 - £43,000 plus benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Junior Brand Manager Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £Attractive, London (North), London (Greater)
- Age UK launches 'no friends' ads in response to Facebook campaign
- Pizza Hut launches Classic Crust with TV campaign
- Fold7 splits with Gocompare.com amid talk of Gio Compario's return
- Lurpak rolls out jazz teaser by Juan Cabral
- Kate Robertson steps down from Havas
- Ronseal claims to ditch 'does exactly what it says on the tin' strapline