Agencies line up for Birds Eye account
Birds Eye is looking to appoint its first retained UK direct and digital agency.
The frozen-food company, which is running a review through the intermediary Creativebrief, is looking for a below-the-line agency to work alongside its ad agency, Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO, and media agency Carat.
The appointed agency will be expected to work across direct marketing, digital and experiential marketing.
In September, Birds Eye called a review of its digital business, held by Glue Isobar, but has widened its search to include direct marketing and experiential activity.
Birds Eye’s current TV advertising activity features "Clarence" the stuffed polar bear, voiced by the actor Willem Dafoe. The ads, created by AMV, show Clarence popping up unexpectedly in places such as a freezer and on holiday.
At the beginning of the year, Birds Eye appointed Cadbury’s Margaret Jobling as its marketing director.
Birds Eye was unavailable for comment.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Marketing Manager The Great & The Good £30,000 - £35,000, South West London
- Internal Communications Executive / Manager ADLIB Salary Flexible DOE, Bristol
- Mid Weight Designer 4 Experience Design Agency Zebra People £30000 - £37000 per annum, City of London
- Community Manager Dot-Gap £22k, Central London
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- Greenpeace protests outside Saatchi & Saatchi London office