Mike Cornwell departs MRM after Meteorite merger
By Sara Kimberley, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 17 November 2011 11:20AM
Mike Cornwell, the chief executive of MRM London, has left the agency following MRM Worldgroup's acquisition of the direct marketing shop Meteorite.
MRM is merging with Meteorite to create MRM Meteorite. The Meteorite co-founders, Hugh Bishop and Debbie Smith, will run the business as chairman and chief executive respectively.
Cornwell, who is understood to be planning the launch of his own consultancy, joined MRM in 2009 from Joshua G2, where he was the agency's chief executive. He had previously worked at TBWA\GGT.
Meteorite, which launched in 1999, has Homebase, Premier Inn, Scope and The Guardian among its clients.
It will relocate to MRM's London offices to create an agency with 160 staff and a client list that also includes General Motors, BSkyB, Johnson & Johnson, Breakthrough Breast Cancer and Costa Coffee.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- Account Director Stopgap £52000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Data Planner DBG One Limited £Competitive + Benefits ( Annual Bonus, Pension, 25 Days Holiday, Lifa Assurance, Discounted Gym), London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (City of), London (Greater)
- Account Director Stopgap £200 - £240 per day, London (Central), London (Greater)
- PROJECT DIRECTOR - DIGITAL AGENCY - LONDON - £70-75 Salt £70000 - £75000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)