Clear Channel wins Westfield regional
Clear Channel Outdoor has won the outdoor advertising contract for the Westfield regional shopping centres and will convert the entire estate to digital screens.
The contract, which was awarded after a competitive pitch, means Clear Channel will install more than 100 digital screens in Westfield's six shopping centres outside of London, including Birmingham, Derby and Belfast.
Separately, Clear Channel has extended its contract with Meadowhall to install new digital screens in the Sheffield-based shopping centre. Together with Westfield, this will increase Clear Channel's digital offer by 60 per cent by the first quarter of 2012.
JCDecaux previously handled the outdoor ad sales for Westfield's regional shopping centres. CBS Outdoor has the ad sales contract for Westfield London and Westfield Stratford City.
Bill Giouroukos, the director of operations at Westfield UK, said: "We have moved our strategy to all-digital."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Art Director/Designer Creative Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Senior Digital Campaign Project Manager Creative Recruitment £35000 - £40000 per annum, London
- FT to reveal first design overhaul in seven years
- Philips launches campaign for app-controlled lightbulbs
- Sorrell warns of Scotland becoming an 'outlier' and the UK 'diminished' by a Yes vote
- Notonthehighstreet.com launches brand campaign
- Publicis boss Maurice Lévy to step down in 2017 amid board shake-up
- 18 Feet & Rising wins Skoda digital brief