Clear Channel wins Westfield regional
Clear Channel Outdoor has won the outdoor advertising contract for the Westfield regional shopping centres and will convert the entire estate to digital screens.
The contract, which was awarded after a competitive pitch, means Clear Channel will install more than 100 digital screens in Westfield's six shopping centres outside of London, including Birmingham, Derby and Belfast.
Separately, Clear Channel has extended its contract with Meadowhall to install new digital screens in the Sheffield-based shopping centre. Together with Westfield, this will increase Clear Channel's digital offer by 60 per cent by the first quarter of 2012.
JCDecaux previously handled the outdoor ad sales for Westfield's regional shopping centres. CBS Outdoor has the ad sales contract for Westfield London and Westfield Stratford City.
Bill Giouroukos, the director of operations at Westfield UK, said: "We have moved our strategy to all-digital."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Account Manager - Integrated / Retail - Excellent agency - to 32k Fill Recruitment £28k - £32k, plus superb benefits and bonus opps, London (Greater)
- Account Manager - Direct Marketing [Charity] - Superb London Agency - £28k - £32k Fill Recruitment £28k - £32k, plus benefits., London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Director - INTEGRATED / Retail - £60k - £65k plus bonus. Fill Recruitment £60k - £65k plus superb benefits and bonus, London
- Business Director (CRM and Data) Direct Recruitment £75K-£85K, London (Central), London (Greater)