Innocent brings out Fruit Pickers digital game
By Loulla-Mae Eleftheriou-Smith, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 21 November 2011 08:55AM
Innocent Drinks is launching a digital campaign today (21 November) on Facebook to promote its recently launched range of orange and apple juices.
The campaign, created by Holler, features the Fruit Picker Facebook game.
Players must take control of a group of fruit pickers and carve a path across an orchard to harvest as many oranges as possible.
The "top pickers" could win free juices, Amazon vouchers, special edition glasses and an iPad 2.
The game will eventually have a total of three levels. Levels two and three arrive in 2012 with different fruits and game environments.
Emilie Stephenson, brand manager at Innocent, said: "Working with Holler on this project has been really positive. Their enthusiasm, belief and expertise of both the gaming and social media space has helped create an experience we are extremely excited about."
Follow Loulla-Mae Eleftheriou-Smith on Twitter @LoullaMae_ES
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Digital Project Manager Purple Consultancy £30000 - £40000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Director - Brand Design / FMCG / Packaging ADLIB £48000 - £55000 per annum, Frome
- Award Winning Digital Agency - Print Designer - Central London Twist Recruitment £20000 - £25000 per annum + benefits , City of London
- Senior Website Analyst EMR | Specialist Marketing Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum, London
- MARKETING ANALYST EMR | Specialist Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, Bradford