Innocent brings out Fruit Pickers digital game
By Loulla-Mae Eleftheriou-Smith, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 21 November 2011 08:55AM
Innocent Drinks is launching a digital campaign today (21 November) on Facebook to promote its recently launched range of orange and apple juices.
The campaign, created by Holler, features the Fruit Picker Facebook game.
Players must take control of a group of fruit pickers and carve a path across an orchard to harvest as many oranges as possible.
The "top pickers" could win free juices, Amazon vouchers, special edition glasses and an iPad 2.
The game will eventually have a total of three levels. Levels two and three arrive in 2012 with different fruits and game environments.
Emilie Stephenson, brand manager at Innocent, said: "Working with Holler on this project has been really positive. Their enthusiasm, belief and expertise of both the gaming and social media space has helped create an experience we are extremely excited about."
Follow Loulla-Mae Eleftheriou-Smith on Twitter @LoullaMae_ES
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Digital / Interactive Designer (Leeds) The Little Black Book Agency £24000 - £36000 per annum, Leeds
- Designer Red Sofa London £25000 - £30000 per annum + 20% bonus, London