Jam and Samsung turns tweets into art for Galaxy note campaign
By Sarah Shearman, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 21 November 2011 10:51AM
Samsung is promoting its new Galaxy Note handset through a Twitter campaign, which turns tweets into art.
The 'Create my Tweet' campaign has been devised by social media agency Jam. It features original artworks by illustrators using Galaxy Note handsets, created from 140 character tweets sent to the Samsung Mobile account.
Illustrators Steven Wilson, Rose Stallard, Danny Sangra, and Natasha Law will be using the phone's features, including the Galaxy-Note's digital pen and memo service, to create their artworks.
The campaign launches tomorrow (22 November) and runs for three days. Twitter users who want to see their tweet turned into art should message @samsungmobile using the hashtag #createmytweet.
Samsung's Galaxy Note went on sale in the UK at the start of this month (4 November). Meanwhile Samsung launched its Galaxy Nexus Android phone in the UK last week (17 November).
Follow Sarah Shearman on Twitter @shearmans
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Channel Marketing Manager Ninesharp £130 - £150 per day, Egham
- Mid-Senior Graphic Designer Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £32000 - £38000 per annum, Egham
- Senior Digital Analyst Direct Recruitment £55,000 +, London
- Senior Data Planner Direct Recruitment £65,000 + Bens, London
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- International Women's Day: 'You make your own luck' says Cheryl Giovannoni