Jam and Samsung turns tweets into art for Galaxy note campaign
Samsung is promoting its new Galaxy Note handset through a Twitter campaign, which turns tweets into art.
The 'Create my Tweet' campaign has been devised by social media agency Jam. It features original artworks by illustrators using Galaxy Note handsets, created from 140 character tweets sent to the Samsung Mobile account.
Illustrators Steven Wilson, Rose Stallard, Danny Sangra, and Natasha Law will be using the phone's features, including the Galaxy-Note's digital pen and memo service, to create their artworks.
The campaign launches tomorrow (22 November) and runs for three days. Twitter users who want to see their tweet turned into art should message @samsungmobile using the hashtag #createmytweet.
Samsung's Galaxy Note went on sale in the UK at the start of this month (4 November). Meanwhile Samsung launched its Galaxy Nexus Android phone in the UK last week (17 November).
Follow Sarah Shearman on Twitter @shearmans
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER - Integrated Shoreditch Agency - Financial Services - £30-38k Judi Patton £30k-38k, Shoreditch, London
- Head of Inbound (SEO and Content) dmpeople Between £60,000 and £80,000 plus bonus and benefits, London
- Regional Shopper & Market Insights Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, Asia
- International Trade Planning Manager Ball & Hoolahan £42,000 per annum, London
- Campaign Viral Chart: Amazon's drones topple van Damme
- Shazam reveals most tagged ads of 2013
- Ogilvy poaches McDonald's creative director for Unilever role
- VCCP, MediaCom, Lida and SapientNitro among Campaign's Agencies of 2013
- More evidence of strong TV spend in second half of 2013
- New year's resolution: learn to code in 2014