Jam and Samsung turns tweets into art for Galaxy note campaign
By Sarah Shearman, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 21 November 2011 10:51AM
Samsung is promoting its new Galaxy Note handset through a Twitter campaign, which turns tweets into art.
The 'Create my Tweet' campaign has been devised by social media agency Jam. It features original artworks by illustrators using Galaxy Note handsets, created from 140 character tweets sent to the Samsung Mobile account.
Illustrators Steven Wilson, Rose Stallard, Danny Sangra, and Natasha Law will be using the phone's features, including the Galaxy-Note's digital pen and memo service, to create their artworks.
The campaign launches tomorrow (22 November) and runs for three days. Twitter users who want to see their tweet turned into art should message @samsungmobile using the hashtag #createmytweet.
Samsung's Galaxy Note went on sale in the UK at the start of this month (4 November). Meanwhile Samsung launched its Galaxy Nexus Android phone in the UK last week (17 November).
Follow Sarah Shearman on Twitter @shearmans
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- Project Manager - Events/PR/Marketing - Charity Regan & Dean Recruitment Limited £200.00 - £201 per day, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Manager - Luxury Drinks Jarlett de Grouchy £37000 - £45000 per annum + Excellent Benefits, South East England
- Brand and Communications Insight Lead Jarlett de Grouchy £45000 - £50000 per annum + bonus, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Contract Account Manager - Lovely Integrated/ Creative Agency ADLIB c. £150 per day, South West England / Bristol, City of Bristol