Jam and Samsung turns tweets into art for Galaxy note campaign
By Sarah Shearman, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 21 November 2011 10:51AM
Samsung is promoting its new Galaxy Note handset through a Twitter campaign, which turns tweets into art.
The 'Create my Tweet' campaign has been devised by social media agency Jam. It features original artworks by illustrators using Galaxy Note handsets, created from 140 character tweets sent to the Samsung Mobile account.
Illustrators Steven Wilson, Rose Stallard, Danny Sangra, and Natasha Law will be using the phone's features, including the Galaxy-Note's digital pen and memo service, to create their artworks.
The campaign launches tomorrow (22 November) and runs for three days. Twitter users who want to see their tweet turned into art should message @samsungmobile using the hashtag #createmytweet.
Samsung's Galaxy Note went on sale in the UK at the start of this month (4 November). Meanwhile Samsung launched its Galaxy Nexus Android phone in the UK last week (17 November).
Follow Sarah Shearman on Twitter @shearmans
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Media Editor amlin Competitive salary and benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Marketing Communications Executive amlin Competitive salary and benefits, Brussels
- Integrated Producer Red Sofa London £35000 - £45000 per annum + benefits, London
- Digital Editor amlin Competitive salary and benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Communications Business Partner amlin Competitive salary and benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Adam & Eve/DDB wins 2014 IPA Effectiveness Awards Grand Prix
- Enjoyed getting an hour back on Sunday? You'll get years back if you stop smoking, says charity
- Tiffany & Co hires MEC for $100m global media
- Mattessons Fridge Raiders campaign delivers AI robot to YouTube gamer
- Facebook and Airbnb sign up to D&AD New Blood
- HSBC launches Anyone's Game golf campaign