Jam and Samsung turns tweets into art for Galaxy note campaign
By Sarah Shearman, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 21 November 2011 10:51AM
Samsung is promoting its new Galaxy Note handset through a Twitter campaign, which turns tweets into art.
The 'Create my Tweet' campaign has been devised by social media agency Jam. It features original artworks by illustrators using Galaxy Note handsets, created from 140 character tweets sent to the Samsung Mobile account.
Illustrators Steven Wilson, Rose Stallard, Danny Sangra, and Natasha Law will be using the phone's features, including the Galaxy-Note's digital pen and memo service, to create their artworks.
The campaign launches tomorrow (22 November) and runs for three days. Twitter users who want to see their tweet turned into art should message @samsungmobile using the hashtag #createmytweet.
Samsung's Galaxy Note went on sale in the UK at the start of this month (4 November). Meanwhile Samsung launched its Galaxy Nexus Android phone in the UK last week (17 November).
Follow Sarah Shearman on Twitter @shearmans
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Design Manager Purple Consultancy £40000 - £45000 per annum, London
- Digital Marketing Executive Stopgap £20000 - £24000 per annum, South East England
- Philips launches campaign for app-controlled lightbulbs
- Sorrell warns of Scotland becoming an 'outlier' and the UK 'diminished' by a Yes vote
- Publicis boss Maurice Lévy to step down in 2017 amid board shake-up
- Sometimes collaboration, not innovation, can be the key to winning campaigns
- Virgin Trains spends £8 million on advertising to refocus on its brand
- WPP challenges Govt review