Born Free Foundation in TV push
By Daniel Farey-Jones, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 21 November 2011 11:10AM
The Born Free wildlife conservation charity is embarking on a donations drive with a new TV ad starring Martin Clunes.
The ad was created and produced by The Clinton Partnership, with media planning and buying handled by John Ayling Associates, and will air later this week.
The opening scenes feature Clunes addressing the audience in front of a dark enclosing wall, to depict the captivity of wild animals in Africa.
The ad was directed by Jeremy Hibert and features Clunes, a long-term supporter of the charity.
Simon Clinton, owner of the Clinton Partnership, said: "We're proud to be supporting the Born Free Foundation.
"It comprises of a great, passionate team who are focused on keeping animals in the wild across the globe, a charity we're delighted to be working with."
Follow Daniel Farey-Jones on Twitter @danfareyjones
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £42,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East
- PPC Specialist Homeaway Uk Ltd Attractive package, Victoria Station
- Account Executive Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £12 - £15 per hour, Cheshunt
- Senior Account Manager Purple Consultancy £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Group M wins Vodafone's £600m media account
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Campaign Viral Chart: Evian's Spider-Man tops chart in week of movie premiere
- Unilever pilots multi-brand advertising with YouTube beauty channel
- MEC boss Courtier hails £600m Vodafone media win as 'life changing'
- 'We will always love M&S' says Walker Media in goodbye statement