Born Free Foundation in TV push
By Daniel Farey-Jones, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 21 November 2011 11:10AM
The Born Free wildlife conservation charity is embarking on a donations drive with a new TV ad starring Martin Clunes.
The ad was created and produced by The Clinton Partnership, with media planning and buying handled by John Ayling Associates, and will air later this week.
The opening scenes feature Clunes addressing the audience in front of a dark enclosing wall, to depict the captivity of wild animals in Africa.
The ad was directed by Jeremy Hibert and features Clunes, a long-term supporter of the charity.
Simon Clinton, owner of the Clinton Partnership, said: "We're proud to be supporting the Born Free Foundation.
"It comprises of a great, passionate team who are focused on keeping animals in the wild across the globe, a charity we're delighted to be working with."
Follow Daniel Farey-Jones on Twitter @danfareyjones
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Account Director - B2B Comms - Central London WE ARE THOMAS £50-55k plus benefits, Central London
- SEO Executive - Full Service Media Agency - London Norton Leigh 25k + Benefits, Central London
- Category / Trade Marketing Executive Ninesharp £20000 - £22000 per annum + Benefits, Hertfordshire
- Social Media Account Manager - London agency Digital Gurus £30000 - £35000 per annum + Benefits!, London
- Kevin Bacon, Google Glass and Julian Assange: the SXSW weekend in tweets
- International Women's Day: "my gender is irrelevant" says Lisa Thomas
- Omnicom Media Group buys Mobile5
- BBH launches sport division with Lawrence Dallaglio
- IPA's 2014 Women of Tomorrow competition winners revealed
- HSBC launches Hong Kong Rugby Sevens push