Born Free Foundation in TV push
By Daniel Farey-Jones, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 21 November 2011 11:10AM
The Born Free wildlife conservation charity is embarking on a donations drive with a new TV ad starring Martin Clunes.
The ad was created and produced by The Clinton Partnership, with media planning and buying handled by John Ayling Associates, and will air later this week.
The opening scenes feature Clunes addressing the audience in front of a dark enclosing wall, to depict the captivity of wild animals in Africa.
The ad was directed by Jeremy Hibert and features Clunes, a long-term supporter of the charity.
Simon Clinton, owner of the Clinton Partnership, said: "We're proud to be supporting the Born Free Foundation.
"It comprises of a great, passionate team who are focused on keeping animals in the wild across the globe, a charity we're delighted to be working with."
Follow Daniel Farey-Jones on Twitter @danfareyjones
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Analyst JV Recruitment £40000 - £45000 per annum, Benefits: Excellent Benefits, East Midlands Region / Leicestershire
- Account Manager - Shopper / Promotional Marketing Agency Stonor £30K + as a benchmark but depends on level of experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Account Director - Digital Agency - Oxfordshire - £45k - NP084 Stonor £45k, Berkshire / Buckinghamshire / Oxford, Oxfordshire
- Account Manager - Partnership Marketing Stonor £24k - £32k dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (West), London (Greater)