Born Free Foundation in TV push
By Daniel Farey-Jones, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 21 November 2011 11:10AM
The Born Free wildlife conservation charity is embarking on a donations drive with a new TV ad starring Martin Clunes.
The ad was created and produced by The Clinton Partnership, with media planning and buying handled by John Ayling Associates, and will air later this week.
The opening scenes feature Clunes addressing the audience in front of a dark enclosing wall, to depict the captivity of wild animals in Africa.
The ad was directed by Jeremy Hibert and features Clunes, a long-term supporter of the charity.
Simon Clinton, owner of the Clinton Partnership, said: "We're proud to be supporting the Born Free Foundation.
"It comprises of a great, passionate team who are focused on keeping animals in the wild across the globe, a charity we're delighted to be working with."
Follow Daniel Farey-Jones on Twitter @danfareyjones
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Senior Broadcast Buyer - Leading Gaming & Confectionery Clients Ultimate Asset £28000 - £32000 per annum + Benefits + Great Agency Culture, City of London
- Publisher Development Manager - video Ultimate Asset £45000 - £50000 per annum + commission, London
- Digital Account Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £40000 per annum, City of London
- Online Marketing Executive JV Recruitment £20000 - £25000 per annum, Manchester
- HSBC uses emotive ad to relaunch bank account on Christmas Day
- Tetley launches ad with Tea Folk in middle of medieval battle
- Virgin Holidays encourages customers to 'flaunt it' in Christmas Day ad
- Top 10 most-viewed The Work
- US holiday campaign round-up 2014
- 'Creative' RFI requests are getting out of control