Born Free Foundation in TV push
By Daniel Farey-Jones, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 21 November 2011 11:10AM
The Born Free wildlife conservation charity is embarking on a donations drive with a new TV ad starring Martin Clunes.
The ad was created and produced by The Clinton Partnership, with media planning and buying handled by John Ayling Associates, and will air later this week.
The opening scenes feature Clunes addressing the audience in front of a dark enclosing wall, to depict the captivity of wild animals in Africa.
The ad was directed by Jeremy Hibert and features Clunes, a long-term supporter of the charity.
Simon Clinton, owner of the Clinton Partnership, said: "We're proud to be supporting the Born Free Foundation.
"It comprises of a great, passionate team who are focused on keeping animals in the wild across the globe, a charity we're delighted to be working with."
Follow Daniel Farey-Jones on Twitter @danfareyjones
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Social Engagement Manager Dot-Gap £40k, London Central
- Media Planning Account Manager Lipton Fleming £30000 per annum, London
- Agency Account Executive - truly exciting multi-solution sell Ultimate Asset £35000 - £40000 per annum + Bonus + great benefits, West End
- Agency Group Head - exciting real-time social platform! Ultimate Asset £60000 - £70000 per annum + bonus, West End
- HEAD OF PROJECTS - DIGITAL AGENCY Live Recruitment Negotiable, City of London
- Will.i.am clashes with Martin Sorrell over online ads in Cannes
- Twitter to embrace power of TV in UK ad campaign
- Martin Sorrell on the mega-media reviews: 'We can't remember anything like this'
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- Aston Martin appoints WPP to global marketing account
- Geometry Dubai hands over Cannes Grand Prix amid controversy