Unilever chief Paul Polman plans 'beyond CSR'
Unilever chief executive Paul Polman has claimed the company is incorporating its 'Sustainable Living Plan' into the 'core' of its business.
Polman said in an interview for the Forum for the Future charity that the plan is not ‘a CSR-type appendix’, but is at the heart of Unilever’s plan to double its turnover.
He said: ‘We have integrated [the plan] into our R&D programmes and into our brands. All of our brands have a product and economic [mission], but also a social mission.’
Unilever marked the first anniversary of its Sustainable Living Plan on 22 November. One of its targets is to halve the environmental impact of Unilever’s products.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Account Director - Global Advertising Network Agency, leading FMCG brand. £55k salary. ATL MODA consult Around £55k + excellent benefits & career path, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager (on-trade alcohol brands) BMS £28000.00 - £35000.00 per annum, City of London
- Marketing Communications Project Manager Salt £35000 - £38000 per annum, London
- Online Marketing Manager Stopgap £50000 - £70000 per annum, West Midlands