Carat triumphs at Campaign Media Awards
By Jeremy Lee, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 24 November 2011 08:00AM
Carat's work with ASOS for Nivea was awarded Media Campaign of the Year at Wednesday night's Campaign Media Awards, in partnership with AOL Project Devil.
The campaign, which also won in the Best Total Communications Programme and Best Fashion, Beauty and Healthcare Campaign categories, was based on the brand proposition that Nivea’s Invisible anti-perspirant did not stain black or white clothes.
Carat teamed up with ASOS to create a black-and-white dress collection available on a Nivea area on ASOS.com, which was then seeded to fashion bloggers and promoted on social media.
Manning Gottlieb OMD and MediaCom each won in two categories, while other agency winners included MEC, PHD and UM London.
Global Radio retained its crown as Cross-Media Sales Team of the Year and picked up the Radio Sales Team award; The Telegraph was named Digital Sales Team of the Year; and Ocean Outdoor took the Outdoor Sales Team prize. ShortList Media won in the Print category, while Channel 5 was declared Television Sales Team of the Year.
Charles Courtier, the global chief executive of MEC and chairman of the judges, said: "The best ideas created authentic relationships between the brand and the consumer."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid-weight Designer with super cool boutique agency Dahling Ltd £28-35k, London (East), London (Greater)
- Mid-weight or Senior Conceptual Creative Team Dahling Ltd £30-45k or £60-90k, London (East), London (Greater)
- Junior Conceptual Creative or a Junior Creative team- TOP BOUTIQUE CREATIVE AGENCY!!!! Dahling Ltd £20-25k, London (East), London (Greater)
- Project Manager - Client Side - Blue Chip - CRM, Data, Backend Salt £35000 - £45000 per annum + + Benefits +75% off travel , London
- CREATIVE SERVICES MANAGER (Brand Guardian, Marketing, Strategy) Creative Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum, Surrey