Carat triumphs at Campaign Media Awards
By Jeremy Lee, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 24 November 2011 08:00AM
Carat's work with ASOS for Nivea was awarded Media Campaign of the Year at Wednesday night's Campaign Media Awards, in partnership with AOL Project Devil.
The campaign, which also won in the Best Total Communications Programme and Best Fashion, Beauty and Healthcare Campaign categories, was based on the brand proposition that Nivea’s Invisible anti-perspirant did not stain black or white clothes.
Carat teamed up with ASOS to create a black-and-white dress collection available on a Nivea area on ASOS.com, which was then seeded to fashion bloggers and promoted on social media.
Manning Gottlieb OMD and MediaCom each won in two categories, while other agency winners included MEC, PHD and UM London.
Global Radio retained its crown as Cross-Media Sales Team of the Year and picked up the Radio Sales Team award; The Telegraph was named Digital Sales Team of the Year; and Ocean Outdoor took the Outdoor Sales Team prize. ShortList Media won in the Print category, while Channel 5 was declared Television Sales Team of the Year.
Charles Courtier, the global chief executive of MEC and chairman of the judges, said: "The best ideas created authentic relationships between the brand and the consumer."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Category Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + car or c/a, West Midlands
- Marketing Controller Ball & Hoolahan £85,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East England
- Recruitment Consultant Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £35000 per annum, Stratfordupon Avon
- Senior Account Manager Gemini Search £32000 - £36000 per annum, London
- Freelance Creative Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £150 - £350 per annum, London
- Adam & Eve/DDB wins 2014 IPA Effectiveness Awards Grand Prix
- Enjoyed getting an hour back on Sunday? You'll get years back if you stop smoking, says charity
- Tiffany & Co hires MEC for $100m global media
- Mattessons Fridge Raiders campaign delivers AI robot to YouTube gamer
- HSBC launches Anyone's Game golf campaign
- Facebook and Airbnb sign up to D&AD New Blood