EDF kicks off direct marketing review
By Sarah Shearman, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 24 November 2011 08:00AM
EDF Energy is conducting a review of its direct marketing business.
The energy company has opened talks with agencies via the Marketing Agencies Association’s Agency Selector Service, which is managing the early stages of the process.
Archibald Ingall Stretton has worked on the account since 2008 and will repitch for the business, the first time it has done so since being appointed. The review is in the early stages of the tender process and EDF plans to complete it by June next year.
In September, EDF called a separate review of its digital advertising arrangements, also overseen by AIS. This process will continue to be handled separately.
Martin Stead, the marketing director at EDF Energy, said: "It is usual for EDF Energy marketing agency contracts to be reviewed on a regular basis. The implementation of this review is no reflection on the performance of AIS, who have worked with us to develop some strong campaigns with a great collaborative spirit."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- SEO Manager - FMCG Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £50K-£60K + Car Allowance + Bonus, Berks/M4 Corridor
- Category Manager Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £37,000 - £40,000, Central London
- Trade Marketing Manager Thorn Lighting c£50-55k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, Chalfont St Peter, Buckinghamshire
- Account Director Red Sofa London £45000 - £550000 per annum, London
- Group M wins Vodafone's £600m media account
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Campaign Viral Chart: Evian's Spider-Man tops chart in week of movie premiere
- Unilever pilots multi-brand advertising with YouTube beauty channel
- MEC boss Courtier hails £600m Vodafone media win as 'life changing'
- 'We will always love M&S' says Walker Media in goodbye statement