EDF kicks off direct marketing review
By Sarah Shearman, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 24 November 2011 08:00AM
EDF Energy is conducting a review of its direct marketing business.
The energy company has opened talks with agencies via the Marketing Agencies Association’s Agency Selector Service, which is managing the early stages of the process.
Archibald Ingall Stretton has worked on the account since 2008 and will repitch for the business, the first time it has done so since being appointed. The review is in the early stages of the tender process and EDF plans to complete it by June next year.
In September, EDF called a separate review of its digital advertising arrangements, also overseen by AIS. This process will continue to be handled separately.
Martin Stead, the marketing director at EDF Energy, said: "It is usual for EDF Energy marketing agency contracts to be reviewed on a regular basis. The implementation of this review is no reflection on the performance of AIS, who have worked with us to develop some strong campaigns with a great collaborative spirit."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Marketing Manager (Retargeting Technology) Salt £45000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Marketing Manager, B2C Publishing Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- PR Senior Account Manager, Consumer, London, £36k Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £36000 per annum, London
- Integrated Studio Traffic Manager - Award-winning Agency - £35k Digital Gurus £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Anti-slavery charity creates '12 Years a Slave' tactical ad after Oscar win
- Cobra introduces bra-making brewer 'The Boss'
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- Hooch appoints More and MJ Media for Keith Lemon campaign
- Birds Eye kicks off £60m pan-Euro campaign
- Will content kill traditional ad models?