EDF kicks off direct marketing review
By Sarah Shearman, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 24 November 2011 08:00AM
EDF Energy is conducting a review of its direct marketing business.
The energy company has opened talks with agencies via the Marketing Agencies Association’s Agency Selector Service, which is managing the early stages of the process.
Archibald Ingall Stretton has worked on the account since 2008 and will repitch for the business, the first time it has done so since being appointed. The review is in the early stages of the tender process and EDF plans to complete it by June next year.
In September, EDF called a separate review of its digital advertising arrangements, also overseen by AIS. This process will continue to be handled separately.
Martin Stead, the marketing director at EDF Energy, said: "It is usual for EDF Energy marketing agency contracts to be reviewed on a regular basis. The implementation of this review is no reflection on the performance of AIS, who have worked with us to develop some strong campaigns with a great collaborative spirit."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Executive, Events, London, 30k Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £26000 - £30000 per annum, Benefits: excellent benefits, London
- Digital Marketing Manager /Senior Digital Marketing Executive Regan & Dean Recruitment Limited £35000 - £45000 per annum, London
- Account Manager, Integrated, £32,000 Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £32000 per annum, London
- Global Senior Brand Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £50000 - £55000 per annum + Car allowance and bonus, London
- Fastrack Graduate scheme - Recruitment Jarlett de Grouchy £18000 - £23000 per annum + £40k OTE in first year, London
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- WPP's Martin Sorrell reconsiders strength of newspapers
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media
- Gogglebox stars encourage viewers to vote