Irwin promoted to COO post at Maxus
By Ian Darby, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 24 November 2011 10:40AM
Maxus has promoted Tim Irwin, its managing director, to the new role of chief operative officer.
Irwin, who has worked for the WPP-owned Maxus since its launch two years ago and was previously the joint managing director of BJK&E, will continue to report to the chief executive, Lindsay Pattison.
He will focus on all operational aspects of the agency and growing its range of services with an emphasis on data and search.
Maxus is looking for a managing director to replace Irwin.
The agency has also hired Mark Bauer, a founding partner of the now-defunct Polestar Communications, to run its global Barclays account.
Wins including Barclays and SC Johnson have helped Maxus to almost double in size during the past year to 120 staff.
Pattison said: "This will allow us to continue our fantastic momentum in new business and to further our data and digital services."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Assistant Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £36,000 per annum, London (Greater)
- The rear of the Apple Watch is more interesting than the face
- TV body Barb to track viewing via tablets
- Reebok Classics brand film champions 'Madchester' revival
- Channel 4 to drop 4oD for digital service All 4
- Guardian launches three-tier membership scheme
- David Hasselhoff to join Sorrell, Naughton and Shing at IAB Engage 2014