Lurpak shifts global ad account into Wieden & Kennedy
By Anne Cassidy, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 25 November 2011 10:06AM
Lurpak has moved its global advertising account out of Saatchi & Saatchi and into its UK incumbent Wieden & Kennedy without a pitch.
Saatchi & Saatchi first picked up the global advertising business in February last year after a pitch against Wieden & Kennedy.
Lurpak, which is owned by Arla, is currently available in more than 75 countries including the US, Venezuela, South Africa, Israel and China. However, its biggest markets are the UK and Denmark.
Saatchi & Saatchi will continue to work on some digital projects for the brand.
Wieden & Kennedy's most recent UK TV work for the brand broke in January. Its "kitchen odyssey" spot featured a man using Lurpak to make the perfect omelette.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Account Manager - Integrated - £28-32K Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £28000 - £32000 per annum, Benefits: Excellent agency benefits , London (Greater)
- Brand Manager Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £40,000 - £42,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Innovation Development Manager Stopgap £35750 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Social Content Producer leading London Digital Agency highly progressive social account Ramsden Road c.£40k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- British Airways moves paid search account to Forward3D
- Watch the first YouTube clip, nine years on
- M&C Saatchi's Enyi Nwosu takes global role at Mindshare
- Post Office reviews advertising, DM and digital accounts
- Karmarama grabs Coppafeel! breast cancer charity account