Lurpak shifts global ad account into Wieden & Kennedy
By Anne Cassidy, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 25 November 2011 10:06AM
Lurpak has moved its global advertising account out of Saatchi & Saatchi and into its UK incumbent Wieden & Kennedy without a pitch.
Saatchi & Saatchi first picked up the global advertising business in February last year after a pitch against Wieden & Kennedy.
Lurpak, which is owned by Arla, is currently available in more than 75 countries including the US, Venezuela, South Africa, Israel and China. However, its biggest markets are the UK and Denmark.
Saatchi & Saatchi will continue to work on some digital projects for the brand.
Wieden & Kennedy's most recent UK TV work for the brand broke in January. Its "kitchen odyssey" spot featured a man using Lurpak to make the perfect omelette.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Category / Trade Marketing Executive Ninesharp £20000 - £22000 per annum + Benefits, Hertfordshire
- Social Media Account Manager - London agency Digital Gurus £30000 - £35000 per annum + Benefits!, London
- PR Manager - 6 month contract Brand Recruitment £40000 - £45000 per annum, Maidenhead
- Planning Director Nu Creative Talent negotiable, West London
- Kevin Bacon, Google Glass and Julian Assange: the SXSW weekend in tweets
- International Women's Day: "my gender is irrelevant" says Lisa Thomas
- Omnicom Media Group buys Mobile5
- BBH launches sport division with Lawrence Dallaglio
- IPA's 2014 Women of Tomorrow competition winners revealed
- HSBC launches Hong Kong Rugby Sevens push