Lurpak shifts global ad account into Wieden & Kennedy
By Anne Cassidy, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 25 November 2011 10:06AM
Lurpak has moved its global advertising account out of Saatchi & Saatchi and into its UK incumbent Wieden & Kennedy without a pitch.
Saatchi & Saatchi first picked up the global advertising business in February last year after a pitch against Wieden & Kennedy.
Lurpak, which is owned by Arla, is currently available in more than 75 countries including the US, Venezuela, South Africa, Israel and China. However, its biggest markets are the UK and Denmark.
Saatchi & Saatchi will continue to work on some digital projects for the brand.
Wieden & Kennedy's most recent UK TV work for the brand broke in January. Its "kitchen odyssey" spot featured a man using Lurpak to make the perfect omelette.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Group Account Director Purple Consultancy Ã‚£60000 - Ã‚£65000 per annum, London
- Senior Circulations Manager Jarlett de Grouchy Ã‚£33000 - Ã‚£50000 per annum, London
- Business Development Manager, Basingstoke Blue Tree Recruits £30,000 - £40,000, Basingstoke, Hampshire
- Freelance Middleweight-Senior Designer Purple Consultancy Ã‚£220 - Ã‚£230 per day, London
- Digital Marketing Manager Stopgap £38000 per annum + 12 month FTC, London