Lurpak shifts global ad account into Wieden & Kennedy
By Anne Cassidy, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 25 November 2011 10:06AM
Lurpak has moved its global advertising account out of Saatchi & Saatchi and into its UK incumbent Wieden & Kennedy without a pitch.
Saatchi & Saatchi first picked up the global advertising business in February last year after a pitch against Wieden & Kennedy.
Lurpak, which is owned by Arla, is currently available in more than 75 countries including the US, Venezuela, South Africa, Israel and China. However, its biggest markets are the UK and Denmark.
Saatchi & Saatchi will continue to work on some digital projects for the brand.
Wieden & Kennedy's most recent UK TV work for the brand broke in January. Its "kitchen odyssey" spot featured a man using Lurpak to make the perfect omelette.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Senior Propositions Manager Bupa Competitive + bonus, Staines
- Campaign Operations Manager News UK Competitive, City of London
- The rear of the Apple Watch is more interesting than the face
- Channel 4 to drop 4oD for digital service All 4
- Guardian launches three-tier membership scheme
- FT to reveal first design overhaul in seven years
- David Hasselhoff to join Sorrell, Naughton and Shing at IAB Engage 2014
- Sky boosts Sky AdSmart's targeting capabilities for advertisers