Success of connected TV is no longer 'myth and magic', says ITV's Knight
By Sarah Shearman, mediaweek.co.uk, Friday, 25 November 2011 03:51PM
"Connected success" for TV is not "myth and magic' and can be proved now, according to according to Gary Knight, ITV commercial content director.
Speaking at the IAB Video Engage conference yesterday (24 November) in London, Knight said that TV and online together could drive ROI "amazingly".
He said: "Video advertising will become one of the most dominant ad formats, but we can't rest on our laurels. It has to grow, beyond its brand building power."
He stressed that the "glorious empire of TV" was not in decline and the "data barons" will not "usurp" "this king" who was in good health.
He added: "TV is consumers' electronic shop window, but now it will get more power to unleash to every platform, every consumer, at every hour per day."
Follow Sarah Shearman on Twitter @shearmans
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Junior Account Manager / Account Manager / Account Executive Royds Raphael £25k-£28kk+neg, London
- ACCOUNT MANAGER - Branding Agency - FREELANCE or permanent Royds Raphael £30k-£35k+ pro rata, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - GLOBAL BRANDING, INNOVATION & STRATEGY Royds Raphael £75k-£80k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT MANAGER - BRAND STRATEGY & DESIGN freelance contract & permanent role Royds Raphael £35k-£40k+ dep. on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)