BMW launches Ocean's Two Towers East
BMW has become the first advertiser to feature on the Two Towers East, the new roadside displays launched by Ocean Outdoor near Canary Wharf.
The digital outdoor screens, which measure five metres wide by 7.5 metres high, went into commercial operation today (28 November).
BMW was booked onto all faces of the site for two weeks by outdoor specialist Posterscope and media agency Vizeum.
The screens are located on Aspen Way, east of Canary Wharf, on the route to London City Airport, and are intended to target high net worth employees working in the financial district.
Ocean built the site after winning a competitive tender from Tower Hamlets Council, and named it the Two Towers East after its existing Two Towers structure on the A4 route between Heathrow Airport and London’s West End (now called Two Towers West).
Tim Bleakley, Ocean CEO, said: "The Two Towers East present advertisers with an opportunity that was previously missing in East London. It is fitting that Tower Hamlets has a prestigious advertising offering that reflects the inward investment that has been attracted to the area.
"The location of these sites is absolutely critical for top-tier brands wanting to communicate with a high-value audience and the location for the Olympics is perfect."
Follow Daniel Farey-Jones on Twitter @danfareyjones
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
- Head of UX & Digital Design Director MCG Associates tax free competitive package, Dubai (Emirate) (AE)
- Consumer & Shopper Insight Controller FMCG - URGENT NEED Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £60K-£65K + Car Allowance + Bonus, North of London/Herts
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Global Events Manager Brompton Bicycle Competitive, London (West), London (Greater)
- Account Director Brand Recruitment £45000 per annum, Cambridge
- Facebook IQ reveals marketing to millennials is flawed
- ZenithOptimedia loses £200m O2 business to Havas Media without a pitch
- Vizeum retains £14m AB InBev in the UK and adds European markets
- Breast Cancer Campaign crowd-sources videos for 'wear it pink' campaign
- Sir Martin Sorrell labels Omnicom CFO exit 'bizarre'
- Guardian joins forces with Telegraph for media planning tool