BMW launches Ocean's Two Towers East
BMW has become the first advertiser to feature on the Two Towers East, the new roadside displays launched by Ocean Outdoor near Canary Wharf.
The digital outdoor screens, which measure five metres wide by 7.5 metres high, went into commercial operation today (28 November).
BMW was booked onto all faces of the site for two weeks by outdoor specialist Posterscope and media agency Vizeum.
The screens are located on Aspen Way, east of Canary Wharf, on the route to London City Airport, and are intended to target high net worth employees working in the financial district.
Ocean built the site after winning a competitive tender from Tower Hamlets Council, and named it the Two Towers East after its existing Two Towers structure on the A4 route between Heathrow Airport and London’s West End (now called Two Towers West).
Tim Bleakley, Ocean CEO, said: "The Two Towers East present advertisers with an opportunity that was previously missing in East London. It is fitting that Tower Hamlets has a prestigious advertising offering that reflects the inward investment that has been attracted to the area.
"The location of these sites is absolutely critical for top-tier brands wanting to communicate with a high-value audience and the location for the Olympics is perfect."
Follow Daniel Farey-Jones on Twitter @danfareyjones
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
- Consultant Ball & Hoolahan £44,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 per annum, London (Greater)
- PR Manager Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £35000 - £40000 per annum + benefits, London
- Head of Ecommerce (8 month maternity contract) Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £50000 - £60000 per annum + bonus and benefits, London
- Events Manager Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £40000 - £50000 per annum, London
- ZenithOptimedia loses £200m O2 business to Havas Media without a pitch
- Doctor Who online game gets kids coding
- Philips launches juicer video campaign with Louis Smith
- Currys PC World launches brand campaign ahead of Christmas
- Argos releases second ad in its latest strategy
- A JWT tribute to its Oxo mum: Lynda Bellingham