BMW launches Ocean's Two Towers East
BMW has become the first advertiser to feature on the Two Towers East, the new roadside displays launched by Ocean Outdoor near Canary Wharf.
The digital outdoor screens, which measure five metres wide by 7.5 metres high, went into commercial operation today (28 November).
BMW was booked onto all faces of the site for two weeks by outdoor specialist Posterscope and media agency Vizeum.
The screens are located on Aspen Way, east of Canary Wharf, on the route to London City Airport, and are intended to target high net worth employees working in the financial district.
Ocean built the site after winning a competitive tender from Tower Hamlets Council, and named it the Two Towers East after its existing Two Towers structure on the A4 route between Heathrow Airport and London’s West End (now called Two Towers West).
Tim Bleakley, Ocean CEO, said: "The Two Towers East present advertisers with an opportunity that was previously missing in East London. It is fitting that Tower Hamlets has a prestigious advertising offering that reflects the inward investment that has been attracted to the area.
"The location of these sites is absolutely critical for top-tier brands wanting to communicate with a high-value audience and the location for the Olympics is perfect."
Follow Daniel Farey-Jones on Twitter @danfareyjones
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Strategic Planner - to £50k Network Career Consultants £45000 - £50000 per annum, London
- European Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 per annum, South East
- Marketing & Research Manager - $1.8b Global Publisher Recruitment Revolution Excellent Salary + Bonus Potential + Full Corporate Benefits Package, Chichester
- CRM Manager - Iconic London Brand Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £40K-£60K + Benefits Package, Central London