Ikea re-positions Family loyalty programme
Ikea is relaunching its Family loyalty scheme, as it aims to reflect its shift toward a more personalised approach.
The retailer appointed direct marketing agency Lida in September 2010 to overhaul the scheme and accompanying loyalty card.
Markus Weichselbaumer, relationship marketing manager for Ikea, said the revamp comes as the retailer "looks to give members a programme that is more relevant to their needs".
Customers will now be sent a flat-pack-style direct mailing when they join the scheme and will receive tailored emails.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Executive Creative Director MCG Associates Tax Free Competitive Package, Dubai (Emirate) (AE)
- Creative Team MCG Associates Attractive Tax Free Salary , United Arab Emirates
- Senior Art Director MCG Associates Attractive Tax Free Salary , Europe / United Arab Emirates / United Kingdom / London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Gre...
- Creative Director MCG Associates Attractive Tax Free Salary , Dubai based