Ikea re-positions Family loyalty programme
Ikea is relaunching its Family loyalty scheme, as it aims to reflect its shift toward a more personalised approach.
The retailer appointed direct marketing agency Lida in September 2010 to overhaul the scheme and accompanying loyalty card.
Markus Weichselbaumer, relationship marketing manager for Ikea, said the revamp comes as the retailer "looks to give members a programme that is more relevant to their needs".
Customers will now be sent a flat-pack-style direct mailing when they join the scheme and will receive tailored emails.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Events Account Manager / Senior Account Manager Adam Recruitment Ã‚£25000 - Ã‚£35000 per annum, Manchester
- Senior Account Manager/ Junior Account Director - Brand Coms ADLIB £33k - £38k , Bristol
- Digital Project Manager - Senior Premier Media Negotiable, London
- Channel Marketing Manager, London, up to £46k Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £40000 - £46000 per annum, Benefits: +Bonus & Benefits, North London
- Graduate Insight Executive Elizabeth Norman International Ã‚£18000 - Ã‚£20000 per annum, London