Ikea re-positions Family loyalty programme
Ikea is relaunching its Family loyalty scheme, as it aims to reflect its shift toward a more personalised approach.
The retailer appointed direct marketing agency Lida in September 2010 to overhaul the scheme and accompanying loyalty card.
Markus Weichselbaumer, relationship marketing manager for Ikea, said the revamp comes as the retailer "looks to give members a programme that is more relevant to their needs".
Customers will now be sent a flat-pack-style direct mailing when they join the scheme and will receive tailored emails.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Marketing Assistant - 6 Month Contract - Richmond Ninesharp Negotiable, Richmond upon Thames
- Project Manager Dynamic New Alliances £28000.00 - £36000.00 per annum, City of London
- FT to reveal first design overhaul in seven years
- Philips launches campaign for app-controlled lightbulbs
- 5 key trends from Dmexco 2014
- Notonthehighstreet.com launches brand campaign
- Bosch secures sponsorship deal with Channel 4's Sunday Brunch
- Publicis boss Maurice Lévy to step down in 2017 amid board shake-up