Ikea re-positions Family loyalty programme
Ikea is relaunching its Family loyalty scheme, as it aims to reflect its shift toward a more personalised approach.
The retailer appointed direct marketing agency Lida in September 2010 to overhaul the scheme and accompanying loyalty card.
Markus Weichselbaumer, relationship marketing manager for Ikea, said the revamp comes as the retailer "looks to give members a programme that is more relevant to their needs".
Customers will now be sent a flat-pack-style direct mailing when they join the scheme and will receive tailored emails.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Brand Recruitment £35000 per annum + benefits , Rayleigh
- Lively Account Executives/Marketing Executives Needed for Contract & Perm Roles Barker Graves £140 per day or £22 - £24k pro-rata, London
- Pimm's launches weather activated OOH campaign
- Managing director Paul Hayes to leave News UK after 15 years
- Tango returns to advertising after two years with off-brand TV ad
- Vizeum on alert as 21st Century Fox review includes £150m European media
- Why D&AD's first Black Pencil for Radio in 32 years is significant
- Procter & Gamble YouTube video banned