Ikea re-positions Family loyalty programme
Ikea is relaunching its Family loyalty scheme, as it aims to reflect its shift toward a more personalised approach.
The retailer appointed direct marketing agency Lida in September 2010 to overhaul the scheme and accompanying loyalty card.
Markus Weichselbaumer, relationship marketing manager for Ikea, said the revamp comes as the retailer "looks to give members a programme that is more relevant to their needs".
Customers will now be sent a flat-pack-style direct mailing when they join the scheme and will receive tailored emails.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Communications Specialist Barclay Meade £15 - £19 per hour + (£40k, car, pension + bonus), Oxford
- Freelance Video Producer Creative Recruitment £120 - £145 per day, West London
- Marketing Coordinator Mustard Jobs £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum, City of London
- Creative Designer ifs School of Finance £25,000 - £27,000 (pro rata), London (City of), London (Greater)