KFC recruits Gu marketer Farren
KFC has hired Gu marketer Meg Farren as its marketing director of new concepts and strategy.
Farren joins from the chocolate-pudding brand, where she held the position of new business director. She had been promoted from her role as marketing controller for Gu and Fru Puds in July.
She will report directly to Jennelle Tilling, vice-president of marketing at KFC.
Tilling said: 'We're looking forward to working with Meg. Her previous experience with innovative food brands make her a great fit to head up new concepts at KFC.'
The fast-food chain launched ads promoting its espresso coffee this month, as it looks to emulate McDonald's success in the coffee market.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Search Manager Aspire £25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum, London
- Creative Project Manager/Production Manager become £30k-£42k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager Pitch Consultants £40000 - £50000 per annum, Manchester
- Campaign Manager,Professional services,London,£50k Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum, Benefits: +excellent benefits, London
- Junior Global Strategist Aspire £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum, London
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 7 things Proximity has learned in the new Omnicom building