KFC recruits Gu marketer Farren
KFC has hired Gu marketer Meg Farren as its marketing director of new concepts and strategy.
Farren joins from the chocolate-pudding brand, where she held the position of new business director. She had been promoted from her role as marketing controller for Gu and Fru Puds in July.
She will report directly to Jennelle Tilling, vice-president of marketing at KFC.
Tilling said: 'We're looking forward to working with Meg. Her previous experience with innovative food brands make her a great fit to head up new concepts at KFC.'
The fast-food chain launched ads promoting its espresso coffee this month, as it looks to emulate McDonald's success in the coffee market.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- ITV confirms major shake-up of Daybreak
- Man Utd teams with Google for pitch-side digital competition
- Campaign Viral Chart: Edeka's 'supergeil' ad leads viral hat-trick for German retailer
- EE launches viral homage Gold Spot campaign
- Anti-slavery charity creates '12 Years a Slave' tactical ad after Oscar win
- Cobra introduces bra-making brewer 'The Boss'