KFC recruits Gu marketer Farren
KFC has hired Gu marketer Meg Farren as its marketing director of new concepts and strategy.
Farren joins from the chocolate-pudding brand, where she held the position of new business director. She had been promoted from her role as marketing controller for Gu and Fru Puds in July.
She will report directly to Jennelle Tilling, vice-president of marketing at KFC.
Tilling said: 'We're looking forward to working with Meg. Her previous experience with innovative food brands make her a great fit to head up new concepts at KFC.'
The fast-food chain launched ads promoting its espresso coffee this month, as it looks to emulate McDonald's success in the coffee market.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Online Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £25000 - £35000 per annum + Excellent Commission Potential, London
- Agency Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £23000 - £27000 per annum + Amazing benefits, London
- Agency Account Manager Ultimate Asset £27000 - £30000 per annum + Excellent Commission Potential, London
- Account Managers and Executives Needed Ultimate Asset £23000 - £25000 per annum + Excellent Benefits, London
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Unilever pilots multi-brand advertising with YouTube beauty channel
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'
- Gatwick rolls out 'guess the X-ray' competition
- Dove launches first cinema campaign with 'real beauty' sequel
- iProspect appoints chief media officer among four senior hires