KFC recruits Gu marketer Farren
KFC has hired Gu marketer Meg Farren as its marketing director of new concepts and strategy.
Farren joins from the chocolate-pudding brand, where she held the position of new business director. She had been promoted from her role as marketing controller for Gu and Fru Puds in July.
She will report directly to Jennelle Tilling, vice-president of marketing at KFC.
Tilling said: 'We're looking forward to working with Meg. Her previous experience with innovative food brands make her a great fit to head up new concepts at KFC.'
The fast-food chain launched ads promoting its espresso coffee this month, as it looks to emulate McDonald's success in the coffee market.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Red Sofa London £45000 - £55000 per annum, London
- Agency Sales Manager - programmatic Ultimate Asset £40000 - £45000 per annum + bonus, West End
- DIGITAL MARKETING DESIGNER - £30-35K - LONDON Salt £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- ACCOUNT MANAGER - MARKETING COMMS AGENCY Live Recruitment £24000 - £28000 per annum + Benefits, West Midlands
- Design Lead Apple&Ink £50-60k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Will.i.am clashes with Martin Sorrell over online ads in Cannes
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- Martin Sorrell on the mega-media reviews: 'We can't remember anything like this'
- Aston Martin appoints WPP to global marketing account
- Geometry Dubai hands over Cannes Grand Prix amid controversy
- Ogilvy & Mather's radio work for Dove 'reduces Cannes jury to tears'