Kellogg hands P&G's Jonathan Myers UK role
By John Reynolds, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Tuesday, 29 November 2011 08:30AM
Kellogg has appointed 20-year Procter & Gamble (P&G) veteran Jonathan Myers as its UK managing director.
Myers, who replaces Greg Peterson, will take up the role in January. He has held several key executive jobs at P&G, latterly as general manager of oral and feminine care at P&G China.
As regional vice-president, UK and Republic of Ireland, Myers will report to Stephen Twaddell, president of Kellogg Europe.
Peterson left the cereal-maker in April this year amid reports that the business was not performing well. In Feb-ruary, Kellogg flagged up a 'difficult environment in the UK' to investors.
Flemming Sundo, who oversaw Kellogg's Scandinavian -operations, stepped into the role for the six-month interim period. Sundo is expected to leave for a different role, still within Kellogg, at the end of the year.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Sales Manager - Exhibitions - Indonesia tfconnect global recruitment £30,000, Jakarta
- account manager collectivo Up to £32,000 + benefits, London (Greater)
- Five black Pencils awarded at D&AD 2015
- Diageo and BBH end 15-year relationship
- Networking is never easier than in the queue for the toilet
- Campaign Viral Chart: True Detective trailer in number one spot
- Managing director Paul Hayes to leave News UK after 15 years
- Vizeum on alert as 21st Century Fox review includes £150m European media