Kellogg hands P&G's Jonathan Myers UK role
By John Reynolds, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Tuesday, 29 November 2011 08:30AM
Kellogg has appointed 20-year Procter & Gamble (P&G) veteran Jonathan Myers as its UK managing director.
Myers, who replaces Greg Peterson, will take up the role in January. He has held several key executive jobs at P&G, latterly as general manager of oral and feminine care at P&G China.
As regional vice-president, UK and Republic of Ireland, Myers will report to Stephen Twaddell, president of Kellogg Europe.
Peterson left the cereal-maker in April this year amid reports that the business was not performing well. In Feb-ruary, Kellogg flagged up a 'difficult environment in the UK' to investors.
Flemming Sundo, who oversaw Kellogg's Scandinavian -operations, stepped into the role for the six-month interim period. Sundo is expected to leave for a different role, still within Kellogg, at the end of the year.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Web Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Database Marketing Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Principal UX Consultant Salt £60000 - £65000 per annum, London
- Creative Artworker Blue Tree Recruits £30,000 - £35,000 per annum, Loughborough, Leicestershire
- Account Manager/ Snr Account Manager £30-38k Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £30000 - £38000 per annum, London