VCCP Share wins Spotify digital brief
By Matt Williams, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 01 December 2011 08:00AM
Spotify is looking to boost its brand with the appointment of its first advertising agency.
VCCP Share will handle a global digital campaign to help make music more social after being appointed to the business without a pitch.
The agency will be responsible for creating a digital campaign that leverages Spotify’s new global relationship with Facebook. The work will focus on targeting music influencers, and will aim to highlight Spotify’s music sharing and playlist facilities.
It will also raise awareness of the service’s recently launched gift cards, which are available to purchase at supermarkets and some other selected retail outlets.
Spotify announced a new partnership with Facebook in September, which lets users connect the two services to allow their Spotify activity to be visible to their friends.
VCCP launched its VCCP Share business in April this year to provide social media and experiential activity for its clients.
The VCCP Group managing director, Dominic Stinton, and its head of PR, Graham Drew, run VCCP Share.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Purple Consultancy £25000 - £32000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Packaging Retoucher Purple Consultancy £23000 - £28000 per annum, West Yorkshire
- Integrated Designer/Artworker Purple Consultancy £28000 - £33000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Acquisition Marketing Manager Stopgap £40000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Mobile - top agency - to £70k Ultimate Asset £60000 - £70000 per annum + + agency bens, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Half of online advertising will be wasted
- Vodafone to create play from tweets
- Brands make the most of Germany's dramatic victory over Brazil
- Camelot launches first ad for all National Lottery brands
- Imperial War Museum releases film announcing WWI exhibition
- Sponsors congratulate Novak Djokovic on Wimbledon win