VCCP Share wins Spotify digital brief
By Matt Williams, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 01 December 2011 08:00AM
Spotify is looking to boost its brand with the appointment of its first advertising agency.
VCCP Share will handle a global digital campaign to help make music more social after being appointed to the business without a pitch.
The agency will be responsible for creating a digital campaign that leverages Spotify’s new global relationship with Facebook. The work will focus on targeting music influencers, and will aim to highlight Spotify’s music sharing and playlist facilities.
It will also raise awareness of the service’s recently launched gift cards, which are available to purchase at supermarkets and some other selected retail outlets.
Spotify announced a new partnership with Facebook in September, which lets users connect the two services to allow their Spotify activity to be visible to their friends.
VCCP launched its VCCP Share business in April this year to provide social media and experiential activity for its clients.
The VCCP Group managing director, Dominic Stinton, and its head of PR, Graham Drew, run VCCP Share.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Product Manager Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £50,000 + car , London
- Associate Digital Account Director / Digital Client Director Twist Recruitment £0.00 - £80000 per annum, London
- Senior Mobile Display Planner Ultimate Asset £24000 - £36000 per annum + + comm, London
- PR/Social AM needed for Boutique Lifestyle PR Agency Digital Gurus £27000 - £32000 per annum + BENS, City of London
- Social Media Manager - Leading Music Entertainment Brand! Digital Gurus £35000 - £50000 per annum + BENS, London
- Campaign Viral Chart: Canadian airline's Christmas 'miracle' tops chart
- KFC unveils Twitter comp winner in X Factor ad
- EE uses Santa as a case study to promote 4G
- VCCP on becoming Advertising Agency of the Year
- Luca Lindner named as global president of McCann
- Chinese marketing company buys We Are Social