VCCP Share wins Spotify digital brief
By Matt Williams, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 01 December 2011 08:00AM
Spotify is looking to boost its brand with the appointment of its first advertising agency.
VCCP Share will handle a global digital campaign to help make music more social after being appointed to the business without a pitch.
The agency will be responsible for creating a digital campaign that leverages Spotify’s new global relationship with Facebook. The work will focus on targeting music influencers, and will aim to highlight Spotify’s music sharing and playlist facilities.
It will also raise awareness of the service’s recently launched gift cards, which are available to purchase at supermarkets and some other selected retail outlets.
Spotify announced a new partnership with Facebook in September, which lets users connect the two services to allow their Spotify activity to be visible to their friends.
VCCP launched its VCCP Share business in April this year to provide social media and experiential activity for its clients.
The VCCP Group managing director, Dominic Stinton, and its head of PR, Graham Drew, run VCCP Share.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Exhibition Designers WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package dependant upon experience, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Producer WRG Live Competitve salary and benefits package dependent upon experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Content Manager WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- DIGITAL ACCOUNT MANAGER / £35K + Benefits Ultimate Asset £30000 - £35000 per annum, City of London
- Macmillan defends hijacking ice bucket challenge
- Comparethemarket.com first UK brand to run Facebook Premium Video ads
- Game Of Thrones actress stars in online Karen Millen campaign
- Twitter launches learning hub for agencies
- Guinness Africa launches 'made of black' campaign with Kanye West ad
- Uncle Ben's launches YouTube cooking show