VCCP Share wins Spotify digital brief
By Matt Williams, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 01 December 2011 08:00AM
Spotify is looking to boost its brand with the appointment of its first advertising agency.
VCCP Share will handle a global digital campaign to help make music more social after being appointed to the business without a pitch.
The agency will be responsible for creating a digital campaign that leverages Spotify’s new global relationship with Facebook. The work will focus on targeting music influencers, and will aim to highlight Spotify’s music sharing and playlist facilities.
It will also raise awareness of the service’s recently launched gift cards, which are available to purchase at supermarkets and some other selected retail outlets.
Spotify announced a new partnership with Facebook in September, which lets users connect the two services to allow their Spotify activity to be visible to their friends.
VCCP launched its VCCP Share business in April this year to provide social media and experiential activity for its clients.
The VCCP Group managing director, Dominic Stinton, and its head of PR, Graham Drew, run VCCP Share.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Software Marketing Manager Brand Recruitment £44000 per annum + car/allowance, bonus and benefits, Maidenhead
- SEO Director Ultimate Asset £40000 - £50000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- PPC Strategist Ultimate Asset £40000 - £50000 per annum + Amazing Benefits + Bonus, London
- Search Executive Dot-Gap £26k, London (Greater)
- Tetley launches ad with Tea Folk in middle of medieval battle
- HSBC uses emotive ad to relaunch bank account on Christmas Day
- Virgin Holidays encourages customers to 'flaunt it' in Christmas Day ad
- Top 10 most-viewed The Work
- 'Creative' RFI requests are getting out of control
- US holiday campaign round-up 2014