Maxus picks up online media account for Bench clothing
By Mark Banham, mediaweek.co.uk, Thursday, 01 December 2011 10:30AM
Manchester streetwear clothing company Bench has appointed Maxus to its online media account.
The account will include all online search and display requirements for the brand, with estimated annual billings of £500,000.
Nik Burton, head of e-commerce at Americana International, the parent company of Bench, said: "We are delighted to have appointed Maxus. They really impressed us with their expertise and already we have seen improvements in our digital marketing capabilities.
"We look forward to delivering innovative and targeted campaigns together."
Bench was founded in 1989 as primarily a T-shirt brand, with designs influenced by street culture. The brand has since expanded into jeans, jackets, hooded tops, watches and jewellery.
The outfitter expanded into women's wear in 1998, with a range that echoed the same urban clothing style as the men’s range.
Lindsay Pattison, Maxus chief executive, said: "We are excited to be working with such an innovative and youthful brand like Bench.
"[Bench has] appointed us to run their PPC (pay-per-click) and display requirements, which is testament to our expertise digitally which now accounts for over 30% of our billings."
The awarding of the online account is a consolidation for Maxus that also handles the above-the-line account.
Follow Mark Banham on Twitter @Banham72
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- PR Account Director Brand Recruitment £50000 per annum, Cambridge
- Strategy Lead MCG Associates Attractive Tax Free Salary, New York (State) (US)
- Account Executive AF Selection £18,000 - £22,000, Warwickshire
- Senior Sales Executive- Fashion & Beauty Video Ultimate Asset £27000 - £35000 per annum + commission and benefits , City of London