Maxus picks up online media account for Bench clothing
By Mark Banham, mediaweek.co.uk, Thursday, 01 December 2011 10:30AM
Manchester streetwear clothing company Bench has appointed Maxus to its online media account.
The account will include all online search and display requirements for the brand, with estimated annual billings of £500,000.
Nik Burton, head of e-commerce at Americana International, the parent company of Bench, said: "We are delighted to have appointed Maxus. They really impressed us with their expertise and already we have seen improvements in our digital marketing capabilities.
"We look forward to delivering innovative and targeted campaigns together."
Bench was founded in 1989 as primarily a T-shirt brand, with designs influenced by street culture. The brand has since expanded into jeans, jackets, hooded tops, watches and jewellery.
The outfitter expanded into women's wear in 1998, with a range that echoed the same urban clothing style as the men’s range.
Lindsay Pattison, Maxus chief executive, said: "We are excited to be working with such an innovative and youthful brand like Bench.
"[Bench has] appointed us to run their PPC (pay-per-click) and display requirements, which is testament to our expertise digitally which now accounts for over 30% of our billings."
The awarding of the online account is a consolidation for Maxus that also handles the above-the-line account.
Follow Mark Banham on Twitter @Banham72
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- Digital Web Designer (Creative, Conceptual, Mobile, Tablet) Creative Recruitment £25000 - £35000 per annum, Essex
- Digital Designer Digital Gurus £25000 - £32000 Per Annum Great Benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Graphic Designer | Fashion Nu Creative Talent negotiable, London (South), London (Greater)
- Biddable Media Exec - PPC Propel £30000 - £35000 per annum + BENEFITS, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Bloomberg appoints Matt Teeman as commercial director EMEA
- BBC to end exclusive Red Bee Media production deal
- Samsung celebrates Prince George's birthday
- Virgin Holidays launches digital Caribbean push
- Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned for suggesting alcohol conquers boredom
- Happy birthday Mr Ad Server: the future of RTB