Maxus picks up online media account for Bench clothing
By Mark Banham, mediaweek.co.uk, Thursday, 01 December 2011 10:30AM
Manchester streetwear clothing company Bench has appointed Maxus to its online media account.
The account will include all online search and display requirements for the brand, with estimated annual billings of £500,000.
Nik Burton, head of e-commerce at Americana International, the parent company of Bench, said: "We are delighted to have appointed Maxus. They really impressed us with their expertise and already we have seen improvements in our digital marketing capabilities.
"We look forward to delivering innovative and targeted campaigns together."
Bench was founded in 1989 as primarily a T-shirt brand, with designs influenced by street culture. The brand has since expanded into jeans, jackets, hooded tops, watches and jewellery.
The outfitter expanded into women's wear in 1998, with a range that echoed the same urban clothing style as the men’s range.
Lindsay Pattison, Maxus chief executive, said: "We are excited to be working with such an innovative and youthful brand like Bench.
"[Bench has] appointed us to run their PPC (pay-per-click) and display requirements, which is testament to our expertise digitally which now accounts for over 30% of our billings."
The awarding of the online account is a consolidation for Maxus that also handles the above-the-line account.
Follow Mark Banham on Twitter @Banham72
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Sales Manager - Exhibitions - London tfconnect global recruitment £33,000 - £35,000 plus £3,750 car allowance + 25% bonus, London (Greater)
- PR Account Executive/Senior Account Executive Brand Recruitment £19000 - £25000 per annum, Aylesbury
- Five black Pencils awarded at D&AD 2015
- Managing director Paul Hayes to leave News UK after 15 years
- Campaign Viral Chart: True Detective trailer in number one spot
- Pimm's launches weather activated OOH campaign
- Vizeum on alert as 21st Century Fox review includes £150m European media
- Tango returns to advertising after two years with off-brand TV ad