Jeremy Ellis named TUI marketing director as comms head Cull departs
Jeremy Ellis, TUI Travel's head of marketing, has been promoted to the role of marketing director with immediate effect.
Ellis, who has been with TUI in various roles for 20 years, takes on the role after Tim Williamson, TUI's former customer director who also oversaw marketing, left the company in September last year.
Christian Cull, director of communications at TUI and a former marketing director at Waitrose, is leaving his role amid the shake-up. It is not known if he has another job to go to.
The position of marketing director has been vacant since Williamson's exit, with Ellis heading up marketing for TUI's Thomson and First Choice brands, feeding directly into former managing director of the northern region, Johan Lundgren.
Lundgren has since been promoted to deputy chief executive of TUI Travel.
Ellis is promoted amid a number of senior people moves at TUI. Garry Wilson, director of purchasing, has been appointed to the position of product and purchasing director, with Andrew Flintham also promoted from his post as aviation planning director to planning and trading director.
Follow Loulla-Mae Eleftheriou-Smith on Twitter @LoullaMae_ES
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Web Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Database Marketing Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Senior Digital Strategist - West London Agency Fill Recruitment to £60k + good benefits, West London
- Head of Business Development - Group Head Sports Ultimate Asset £50000 - £70000 per annum + Which includes Bonus, London
- Media Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, South East England