Jeremy Ellis named TUI marketing director as comms head Cull departs
Jeremy Ellis, TUI Travel's head of marketing, has been promoted to the role of marketing director with immediate effect.
Ellis, who has been with TUI in various roles for 20 years, takes on the role after Tim Williamson, TUI's former customer director who also oversaw marketing, left the company in September last year.
Christian Cull, director of communications at TUI and a former marketing director at Waitrose, is leaving his role amid the shake-up. It is not known if he has another job to go to.
The position of marketing director has been vacant since Williamson's exit, with Ellis heading up marketing for TUI's Thomson and First Choice brands, feeding directly into former managing director of the northern region, Johan Lundgren.
Lundgren has since been promoted to deputy chief executive of TUI Travel.
Ellis is promoted amid a number of senior people moves at TUI. Garry Wilson, director of purchasing, has been appointed to the position of product and purchasing director, with Andrew Flintham also promoted from his post as aviation planning director to planning and trading director.
Follow Loulla-Mae Eleftheriou-Smith on Twitter @LoullaMae_ES
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Digital Account Director Lipton Fleming £45000 - £55000 per annum, London
- Head of Video Aspire £60000.00 - £70000.00 per annum, London
- Senior Demand Generation Manager Salt £45000 - £55000 per annum + Bonus, London