Wonderbra takes the plunge with bungee jump stunt
Wonderbra is supporting the launch of its Ultimate Plunge Bra with a live bungee jump in front of London's Battersea Power Station and online activity featuring brand ambassador, 'The Only Way is Essex' star, Lydia Bright.
The campaign, created by Iris, targets women aged 18 to 25 who are fashion conscious and who will wear the latest seasonal trend of dresses with plunging necklines, which the new Wonderbra is designed to accommodate.
The campaign launches today (7 December) with a live event, in which Wonderbra fans will complete a bungee jump in front of London's Battersea Power Station, with a picture of Wonderbra girl Adriana Cernanova projected onto the building.
The campaign also features digital and PR activity and will run for a month.
Lydia Bright will be producing exclusive Facebook content in collaboration with Wonderbra, engaging with fans through print and online interviews, and online product demos.
Consumers who follow the campaign on Facebook and other social media forums and who participate in the "Take The Ultimate Plunge Style Challenge", will also be entered into a draw to win a style consultation with Bright and a VIP night out in London.
The Ultimate Plunge Bra is Wonderbra's deepest cleavage bra to date
Julia Nolan, marketing director, Wonderbra UK, said: "The Wonderbra girl is constantly seeking out and sharing fashion and style ideas online, so we will be focusing on social media to create buzz and engagement. Iris has created a campaign which will excite and inspire our audience, generating talkability to ultimately drive purchase."
llow Loulla-Mae Eleftheriou-Smith on Twitter @LoullaMae_ES
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Mathew Horne tells cinema goers to 'CoppaFeel!' in breast cancer awareness ad
- Wonderbra model covers up in change of tactics
- Wonderbra hires social media agency
- Wonderbra to sell direct for first time with online store
- Reckitt-Benckiser launches Britain's Greatest cross-brand promotion
- Nikon renews Hollyoaks sponsorship
- Vanish creates world's biggest bra for breast cancer awareness
- Jack Wills catalogue banned for 'offensive' nudity
- 3D billboard gets the Wonderbra effect
- Chinese lingerie brand uses Princess Di lookalike in ads
- Managing Director - Equity potential DU Group £120,000 - £150,000, South Oxfordshire
- Business Director PFJ £60000.00 - £75000.00 per annum + Excellent Benefits, London
- Marketing Manager Adam Recruitment £35000 - £40000 per annum + car + bonus + benefits, Leicestershire
- Groovy & Grails Developer - £35k - Central London Digital Gurus £30000 - £35000 per annum + travel perks :), London
- User Experience Manager - e-Commerce ReThink Retail £65000.00 per annum + Benefits + Bonus , City of London
- Blippar connects disjointed families, says MEC executive
- Fans take on Jo-Wilfried Tsonga in Twitter-powered tennis game
- Campaign Viral Chart: Samsung scores hat-trick in tech-heavy chart
- ITV and Channel 4 insist they will beat declining ad market
- Heinz brings back invisible bottle of tomato ketchup
- EE adds Dare to agency roster to develop digital
Twitter gives brands lead generation with new cards
It is a significant move that brings the ability for Twitter users to easily leave their contact details within expanded tweets, called the Lead Generation Card, to express interest in what a brand is offering.