MG OMD lands £5m reserve forces brief
By Katherine Levy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 08 December 2011 10:30AM
The Ministry of Defence has appointed Manning Gottlieb OMD to handle the estimated £5 million media planning account for its drive to boost recruitment to the UK's reserve forces.
Activity will surround umbrella reservist recruitment campaigns for the Territorial Army, Royal Air Force Reserves, Royal Navy Reserves and Royal Marines Reserves.
The appointment of MG OMD follows the selection in October of WCRS to handle advertising for the reservists recruitment across the "tri-services" of the Army, the Navy and the RAF.
MG OMD, which handles media planning for the RAF, won the reservists business after a pitch against ZenithOptimedia and Carat, which oversee media duties for the Army and the Navy respectively. Each of the agencies will continue to be responsible for full-time recruitment drives for the Army, the Navy and the RAF.
Group M's M4C continues to handle media buying for the MoD.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Strategic & Insights - Retail Design to £70k Network Career Consultants £65000 - £70000 per annum, City of London
- Senior Account Manager - Retail / FMCG Royds Raphael c£40k+generous bonus & benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- FT to reveal first design overhaul in seven years
- Philips launches campaign for app-controlled lightbulbs
- Sorrell warns of Scotland becoming an 'outlier' and the UK 'diminished' by a Yes vote
- Notonthehighstreet.com launches brand campaign
- Publicis boss Maurice Lévy to step down in 2017 amid board shake-up
- 18 Feet & Rising wins Skoda digital brief