MG OMD lands £5m reserve forces brief
By Katherine Levy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 08 December 2011 10:30AM
The Ministry of Defence has appointed Manning Gottlieb OMD to handle the estimated £5 million media planning account for its drive to boost recruitment to the UK's reserve forces.
Activity will surround umbrella reservist recruitment campaigns for the Territorial Army, Royal Air Force Reserves, Royal Navy Reserves and Royal Marines Reserves.
The appointment of MG OMD follows the selection in October of WCRS to handle advertising for the reservists recruitment across the "tri-services" of the Army, the Navy and the RAF.
MG OMD, which handles media planning for the RAF, won the reservists business after a pitch against ZenithOptimedia and Carat, which oversee media duties for the Army and the Navy respectively. Each of the agencies will continue to be responsible for full-time recruitment drives for the Army, the Navy and the RAF.
Group M's M4C continues to handle media buying for the MoD.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Head of UX & Digital Design Director MCG Associates tax free competitive package, Dubai (Emirate) (AE)
- Ad Ops Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Marketing Communications Manager Barclay Meade £35000 - £40000 per annum + Benefits, City of London
- Insights Data Analyst Stopgap £20000 - £25000 per annum + 12 month FTC, South East England
- Research Assistant Stopgap £20000 - £25000 per annum + 12 month FTC, South East England