Kevin Peake to join Aviva in interim brand role
By John Reynolds, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Thursday, 08 December 2011 05:30PM
Kevin Peake, Npower's former marketing director, is joining Aviva as interim brand, sponsorship and corporate responsibility director.
Peake left his role at Npower in August this year following a restructure of its operations.
He will report to Anne Filatotchev, Aviva's UK marketing director.
Peake left Npower after it was split into three teams: domestic markets, SME markets and industrial and commercial markets, ahead of a potential sale by parent company RWE.
It is understood that Peake had been offered a new role at Npower at the time.
Peake joined Npower in 2000 from retailer Comet. He previously held marketing roles with financial brands Abbey National, TSB and insurer Prospero Direct.
While at Npower, Peake oversaw several major sponsorship deals, including domestic Test match cricket and, more recently, title sponsorship of the Football League.
Follow John Reynolds on Twitter @johnreynolds10
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Global Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £50000 - £60000 per annum + car + excellent bonus, West London
- Senior Company Analyst Jarlett de Grouchy £40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + car allowance+ bonus, Slough
- Category Manager - Snacks Jarlett de Grouchy £40000 - £45000 per annum + £5K Car + Benefits, Uxbridge
- Copywriter become £40K, Central London
- Group M wins Vodafone's £600m media account
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Unilever pilots multi-brand advertising with YouTube beauty channel
- MEC boss Courtier hails £600m Vodafone media win as 'life changing'
- 'We will always love M&S' says Walker Media in goodbye statement
- Partners Andrews Aldridge restructures creative with hires and promotions