Kevin Peake to join Aviva in interim brand role
By John Reynolds, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Thursday, 08 December 2011 05:30PM
Kevin Peake, Npower's former marketing director, is joining Aviva as interim brand, sponsorship and corporate responsibility director.
Peake left his role at Npower in August this year following a restructure of its operations.
He will report to Anne Filatotchev, Aviva's UK marketing director.
Peake left Npower after it was split into three teams: domestic markets, SME markets and industrial and commercial markets, ahead of a potential sale by parent company RWE.
It is understood that Peake had been offered a new role at Npower at the time.
Peake joined Npower in 2000 from retailer Comet. He previously held marketing roles with financial brands Abbey National, TSB and insurer Prospero Direct.
While at Npower, Peake oversaw several major sponsorship deals, including domestic Test match cricket and, more recently, title sponsorship of the Football League.
Follow John Reynolds on Twitter @johnreynolds10
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager - Branding up to £39k Network Career Consultants £30000 - £39000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Project Manager Emma & Rachael & You £40,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Press Officer Ball & Hoolahan £32,000 per annum, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head Of Strategy & Consumer Insight Ball & Hoolahan £75,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South West England
- Want a tactical ad? Should have gone to Specsavers
- Maxus confirmed as world's fastest growing media agency
- Greenpeace dresses up cats to help save tigers from extinction
- Why 2014 won't be the year of mobile advertising
- ITV's Adam Crozier: 'Work to be done' after losing out to C4 during World Cup
- Palestinian and Israeli bereaved families unite for 'anti-conflict' film