Kevin Peake to join Aviva in interim brand role
By John Reynolds, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Thursday, 08 December 2011 05:30PM
Kevin Peake, Npower's former marketing director, is joining Aviva as interim brand, sponsorship and corporate responsibility director.
Peake left his role at Npower in August this year following a restructure of its operations.
He will report to Anne Filatotchev, Aviva's UK marketing director.
Peake left Npower after it was split into three teams: domestic markets, SME markets and industrial and commercial markets, ahead of a potential sale by parent company RWE.
It is understood that Peake had been offered a new role at Npower at the time.
Peake joined Npower in 2000 from retailer Comet. He previously held marketing roles with financial brands Abbey National, TSB and insurer Prospero Direct.
While at Npower, Peake oversaw several major sponsorship deals, including domestic Test match cricket and, more recently, title sponsorship of the Football League.
Follow John Reynolds on Twitter @johnreynolds10
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER - INTEGRATED B2B AGENCY Live Recruitment Negotiable, London
- Direct Marketing Executive Stopgap £26000 per annum, London
- Account Manager- Integrated Creative Agency Spectrum 360 Recruitment £26k - £33k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- PROJECT MANAGER - LONDON - £30-40K + BENEFITS Salt £30000 - £40000 per annum + Benefits, London
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £42,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Katharine Viner becomes first female editor-in-chief of Guardian News & Media
- Why Viacom spent £120m extending Channel 5's Big Brother deal for three more years
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Comparethemarket.com offers two for one cinema tickets with Meerkat Movies
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- 7 things Proximity has learned in the new Omnicom building