Kevin Peake to join Aviva in interim brand role
By John Reynolds, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Thursday, 08 December 2011 05:30PM
Kevin Peake, Npower's former marketing director, is joining Aviva as interim brand, sponsorship and corporate responsibility director.
Peake left his role at Npower in August this year following a restructure of its operations.
He will report to Anne Filatotchev, Aviva's UK marketing director.
Peake left Npower after it was split into three teams: domestic markets, SME markets and industrial and commercial markets, ahead of a potential sale by parent company RWE.
It is understood that Peake had been offered a new role at Npower at the time.
Peake joined Npower in 2000 from retailer Comet. He previously held marketing roles with financial brands Abbey National, TSB and insurer Prospero Direct.
While at Npower, Peake oversaw several major sponsorship deals, including domestic Test match cricket and, more recently, title sponsorship of the Football League.
Follow John Reynolds on Twitter @johnreynolds10
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- PR Manager Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £35000 - £40000 per annum + benefits, London
- Digital Planner Buyer - Revolutionary Media Agency!! Ultimate Asset £22000 - £25000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits , City of London
- FT to reveal first design overhaul in seven years
- Philips launches campaign for app-controlled lightbulbs
- Sorrell warns of Scotland becoming an 'outlier' and the UK 'diminished' by a Yes vote
- Notonthehighstreet.com launches brand campaign
- Publicis boss Maurice Lévy to step down in 2017 amid board shake-up
- 18 Feet & Rising wins Skoda digital brief