Kevin Peake to join Aviva in interim brand role
By John Reynolds, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Thursday, 08 December 2011 05:30PM
Kevin Peake, Npower's former marketing director, is joining Aviva as interim brand, sponsorship and corporate responsibility director.
Peake left his role at Npower in August this year following a restructure of its operations.
He will report to Anne Filatotchev, Aviva's UK marketing director.
Peake left Npower after it was split into three teams: domestic markets, SME markets and industrial and commercial markets, ahead of a potential sale by parent company RWE.
It is understood that Peake had been offered a new role at Npower at the time.
Peake joined Npower in 2000 from retailer Comet. He previously held marketing roles with financial brands Abbey National, TSB and insurer Prospero Direct.
While at Npower, Peake oversaw several major sponsorship deals, including domestic Test match cricket and, more recently, title sponsorship of the Football League.
Follow John Reynolds on Twitter @johnreynolds10
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Sales Executive/Account Manager - Premium Music Title Ultimate Asset Ã‚£23000 - Ã‚£26000 per annum + Uncapped Commission + Benefits, London
- Junior Planner Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £35000 - £50000 per annum, Benefits: Agency Benefits , London
- Marketing Manager Brand Recruitment Ã‚£42000 per annum, Ipswich
- Marketing Manager - E-commerce Brand Recruitment Ã‚£40000 - Ã‚£50000 per annum + benefits, Cambridge
- Brand Planner or Brand Strategist (called Insights Manager internally) Girl Hub. Competitive, Ethiopia (ET)