Glacéau vitaminwater launches festive Facebook campaign with Jessie J
By Sara Kimberley, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 16 December 2011 08:00AM
Glacéau vitaminwater, the enhanced water brand owned by Coca-Cola, has launched a festive social media campaign featuring singer Jessie J.
The "guess Jessie's pressie" Facebook app asks the pop singer to guess what is inside a selection of wrapped Christmas presents.
With each attempt, she gives viewers a series of clues, which they can use to make their own guess from a selection of possible answers. One person who guesses correctly will be randomly selected each day to win the present.
The campaign has been created by Engine-owned social media agency, Jam. It will be live for seven days and will feature a new video of the star produced by Nava, everyday.
Vitaminwater named Jesse J as its brand ambassador in September. It is also as a worldwide partner of the London 2012 Olympic Games.
It is the second piece of work the agency has created by the water brand since it won the account in April.
Alex Miller, chief executive of Jam said: "We think 'Jessie's pressie' is a great festive reward for the vitaminwater Facebook community, and there is plenty more for them to look forward to in the new year as we count down to London 2012."
A spokesperson for glacéau vitaminwater said: "Jessie J is a great fit for us as our Olympic ambassador.
"Jam has come up with a brilliant campaign that leverages our relationship with her in a really smart way which benefits both the vitaminwater and the Jessie J brand."
Follow Sara Kimberley on Twitter @SaraKimberley
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER - INTEGRATED B2B AGENCY Live Recruitment Negotiable, London
- Direct Marketing Executive Stopgap £26000 per annum, London
- Account Manager- Integrated Creative Agency Spectrum 360 Recruitment £26k - £33k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- PROJECT MANAGER - LONDON - £30-40K + BENEFITS Salt £30000 - £40000 per annum + Benefits, London
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £42,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Oreo eclipses The Sun in celestial stunt
- Katharine Viner becomes first female editor-in-chief of Guardian News & Media
- Why Viacom spent £120m extending Channel 5's Big Brother deal for three more years
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Comparethemarket.com offers two for one cinema tickets with Meerkat Movies
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'