Plusnet to sponsor Celebrity Big Brother
Plusnet, the BT-owned telecoms provider, has signed a six-figure deal to sponsor next year's 'Celebrity Big Brother' on Channel 5.
The sponsorship will include Plusnet credits, created by Karmarama, before and after 'Celebrity Big Brother' and its sister show, 'CBB's Bit On The Side', and before and after each ad break.
There will also be Plusnet branding on the show's advertisments, on the 'Celebrity Big Brother' microsite and on short-form content on the official Facebook site, as well as on mobile and iPad.
The sponsorship was negotiated between WPP media agency Maxus and Channel 5.
Nick Rawlings, commercial director at Plusnet, said: "We're delighted to be kicking-off 2012 with such a cracking TV sponsorship, bringing our brand to a whole new audience."
Agostino Di Falco, partnerships director, Channel 5, said: "'Celebrity Big Brother' will reach more young adults than any other programme in January.
"The show kick starts Channel 5's year, and it's great to see Maxus and BT thinking along the same lines in developing this partnership."
Follow Maisie McCabe on Twitter @MaisieMcCabe
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Senior Planner Direct Recruitment £60,000 - £80,000, London
- Senior Planner Direct Recruitment £60,000 - £70,000 + benefits, London
- Planner, Top Direct Marketing/Digital Agency London Direct Recruitment £45,000 - £65,000, London
- Planner Direct Recruitment £50,000 - £70,000, London
Agency: Wieden & Kennedy New York
- Macmillan defends hijacking ice bucket challenge
- Comparethemarket.com first UK brand to run Facebook Premium Video ads
- Guinness Africa launches 'made of black' campaign with Kanye West ad
- Twitter launches learning hub for agencies
- Game Of Thrones actress stars in online Karen Millen campaign
- Uncle Ben's launches YouTube cooking show