Plusnet to sponsor Celebrity Big Brother
Plusnet, the BT-owned telecoms provider, has signed a six-figure deal to sponsor next year's 'Celebrity Big Brother' on Channel 5.
The sponsorship will include Plusnet credits, created by Karmarama, before and after 'Celebrity Big Brother' and its sister show, 'CBB's Bit On The Side', and before and after each ad break.
There will also be Plusnet branding on the show's advertisments, on the 'Celebrity Big Brother' microsite and on short-form content on the official Facebook site, as well as on mobile and iPad.
The sponsorship was negotiated between WPP media agency Maxus and Channel 5.
Nick Rawlings, commercial director at Plusnet, said: "We're delighted to be kicking-off 2012 with such a cracking TV sponsorship, bringing our brand to a whole new audience."
Agostino Di Falco, partnerships director, Channel 5, said: "'Celebrity Big Brother' will reach more young adults than any other programme in January.
"The show kick starts Channel 5's year, and it's great to see Maxus and BT thinking along the same lines in developing this partnership."
Follow Maisie McCabe on Twitter @MaisieMcCabe
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Middleweight Designer Major Players £30000 - £35000 per annum + Pension & Life Cover, City of London
- Senior Brand Executive Ninesharp £120 - £130 per day, Bournemouth
- Senior Designer Major Players £35000 - £45000 per annum, City of London
- Biddable Media Manager PPC - Cracking Client Accounts! Ultimate Asset £30000 - £37000 per annum + Amazing Benefits , London