MPG Media Contacts signs sponsorship deal for Channel 4's New Girl
By Mark Banham, mediaweek.co.uk, Thursday, 22 December 2011 11:02AM
Perfume company Nina Ricci is to promote its brand Nina through a sponsorship deal for Channel 4 acquisition 'New Girl'.
The deal was brokered by MPG Media Contacts and covers on-screen sponsorship across Channel 4 and digital channel E4, as well as 4oD on Channel4.com and Virgin Media and is aimed at the perfume brand's target audience of 15- to 25-year-old women.
Claire Toland, account director of MPG Media Contacts, said: "We're really excited to be the sponsor of 'New Girl'. It is a perfect match for Nina and offers a strong partner through which to express the brand values throughout 2012."
'New Girl' will debut on Channel Four in January and stars Zooey Deschanel as Jess who answers an accommodation ad and ends up sharing with three single men.
The show premiered in the US with more than 10 million viewers, making it the Fox network's highest-rated autumn sit-com debut in a decade.
Follow Mark Banham on Twitter @Banham72
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
- Digital Account Manager - PPC & Display Ultimate Asset £35000 - £45000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- European Snr Insight Director Jarlett de Grouchy £80000 - £85000 per annum + Benefits , London
- Head of Marketing (Software) Salt £40000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Associate Creative Director The Great & The Good £58000 - £64000 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- Head of Marketing, Beauty, Mat Cover Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £50000 - £60000 per annum, London
- Virgin Media 'night owl' ad to break in Gogglebox
- Johnnie Walker calls global ad review
- Kevin Dundas leaves Droga5 Europe
- Testicular cancer awareness campaign launches comedy show
- Adam & Eve/DDB wins 2014 IPA Effectiveness Awards Grand Prix
- Enjoyed getting an hour back on Sunday? You'll get years back if you stop smoking, says charity