MPG Media Contacts signs sponsorship deal for Channel 4's New Girl
By Mark Banham, mediaweek.co.uk, Thursday, 22 December 2011 11:02AM
Perfume company Nina Ricci is to promote its brand Nina through a sponsorship deal for Channel 4 acquisition 'New Girl'.
The deal was brokered by MPG Media Contacts and covers on-screen sponsorship across Channel 4 and digital channel E4, as well as 4oD on Channel4.com and Virgin Media and is aimed at the perfume brand's target audience of 15- to 25-year-old women.
Claire Toland, account director of MPG Media Contacts, said: "We're really excited to be the sponsor of 'New Girl'. It is a perfect match for Nina and offers a strong partner through which to express the brand values throughout 2012."
'New Girl' will debut on Channel Four in January and stars Zooey Deschanel as Jess who answers an accommodation ad and ends up sharing with three single men.
The show premiered in the US with more than 10 million viewers, making it the Fox network's highest-rated autumn sit-com debut in a decade.
Follow Mark Banham on Twitter @Banham72
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
- Junior Artworker #RETAIL #FASHION #CONSUMERGOODS #PACKAGING Creative Recruitment £23000 per annum, London
- INTEGRATED DESIGNER 70% DIGITAL 30% PRINT #HTML #INTERNALCOMMS Creative Recruitment £30000 per annum, London
- Junior Designer,Developer #HMTL #CSS Creative Recruitment £25000 per annum, London
- Digital Project Manager. #WEBBUILDS #MOBILEAPPS #TABLETAPPS Creative Recruitment £35000 - £45000 per annum, Berkshire
- Junior Digital Project Manager Creative Recruitment £30000 per annum, London
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne