MPG Media Contacts signs sponsorship deal for Channel 4's New Girl
By Mark Banham, mediaweek.co.uk, Thursday, 22 December 2011 11:02AM
Perfume company Nina Ricci is to promote its brand Nina through a sponsorship deal for Channel 4 acquisition 'New Girl'.
The deal was brokered by MPG Media Contacts and covers on-screen sponsorship across Channel 4 and digital channel E4, as well as 4oD on Channel4.com and Virgin Media and is aimed at the perfume brand's target audience of 15- to 25-year-old women.
Claire Toland, account director of MPG Media Contacts, said: "We're really excited to be the sponsor of 'New Girl'. It is a perfect match for Nina and offers a strong partner through which to express the brand values throughout 2012."
'New Girl' will debut on Channel Four in January and stars Zooey Deschanel as Jess who answers an accommodation ad and ends up sharing with three single men.
The show premiered in the US with more than 10 million viewers, making it the Fox network's highest-rated autumn sit-com debut in a decade.
Follow Mark Banham on Twitter @Banham72
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Media Business Director PFJ £70000.00 - £90000 per annum, London
- PERFORMANCE PLANNING DIRECTOR - MOBILE BRAND! Ultimate Asset £45000 - £60000 per annum + Benefits, London
- Mid Weight Graphic Designer - Consumer agency JEFFERSON £28-35k plus benefits, SE Surrey
- Category Insight Manager - 12 mths contract Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£50K-£56K + Benefits + Generous Bonus, Herts/North of London
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- Three's pony and cats with thumbs top the cute Easter ad chart
- McCann wins Qatar Financial Centre brief
- CEO Gail Gallie departs Fallon
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- Ex-M&S marketing chief Steven Sharp is consulting for WPP