Tetley's revamps ITV4 idents in £5m push
Tetley's has refreshed its ITV4 idents to support the brand's redesign as part of a £5m campaign that will see the ale on ITV4 for 47-hours every week.
The revamped idents use the strapline "Tetley's sponsors Real Men's TV". The idents feature characters in a range of situations that bring the brand's personality to life through light-hearted, humorous conversations.
David Scott, customer marketing director for Tetley's brewer, Carlsberg UK, said: "Tetley's is currently enjoying one of the largest marketing campaigns in the ale sector and the impact on sales speak for themselves.
"Tetley's is currently the only national ale brand to outperform the on-trade ale market, so this campaign is not only supporting the brand, but also the wider beer category and licensees."
The ITV4 campaign follows the announcement that Tetley's has partnered with Help For Heroes as their official beer, which aims to raise more than £100,000 for the charity in 2012.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Director - Manchester Network Career Consultants £50000 - £60000 per annum, Manchester
- Direct Marketing Manager Brand Recruitment £23000 - £25000 per annum, Witney
- Five black Pencils awarded at D&AD 2015
- Campaign Viral Chart: True Detective trailer in number one spot
- Managing director Paul Hayes to leave News UK after 15 years
- Pimm's launches weather activated OOH campaign
- Vizeum on alert as 21st Century Fox review includes £150m European media
- Tango returns to advertising after two years with off-brand TV ad