Lauren Crampsie named new worldwide CMO for Ogilvy
NEW YORK - Lauren Crampsie, formerly chief marketing officer for Ogilvy North America, has been promoted to the worldwide CMO role, following the departure of Eleanor Mascheroni.
The promotion is effective immediately, and will also incorporate responsibility for Ogilvy's business development function in North America.
Miles Young, worldwide CEO of Ogilvy & Mather, said the 31-year-old would have a strong and effective impact on the agency's global communication efforts. "Lauren is someone with phenomenal energy and great skills," he said. "She’ll be a tremendous spokesperson for the vigor of our brand in the new landscape of communications."
In her new role, Crampsie will be responsible for Ogilvy’s global communication initiatives, partnering with the agency’s leadership personnel around the world. She first joined Ogilvy in 2004, rising through the ranks to become the agency's youngest new business director in 2008, where she helped to bring in big-name business to the agency's US operations - including Ikea and Gap.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Web Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Database Marketing Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Senior Planner Better Placed Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum + Benefits , Leeds
- Account Manager - Automotive client Adam Recruitment £25000 - £35000 per annum, Manchester
- Project Manager Dynamic New Alliances £28000.00 - £35000.00 per annum, City of London