Sable and Benjamin join judges for Facebook Studio Awards
By Sara Kimberley, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 05 January 2012 12:41PM
Facebook has called on David Sable, Y&R global chief executive officer, and Jeff Benjamin, CP+B chief creative officer, to sit on the judging panel for its new awards recognising creativity in agencies using Facebook as a marketing platform.
The judges for the Facebook Studio Awards will also include R/GA executive vice-president and chief creative officer North America, Nick Law; Evolution Bureau executive creative director Stephen Goldblatt; Leo Burnett North America chief creative officer Susan Credle, and Facebook's director global creative solutions, Mark D’Arcy.
The awards are an extension of the Facebook Studio, launched last year to inspire advertising agencies and brands by showcasing some of the best Facebook creative campaigns from around the world. The awards will recognise the best use of creativity and marketing on Facebook.
As part of the criteria, the judges will be looking at whether a campaign motivates people to share, whether it makes full use of Facebook's marketing products, and whether it forms part of a larger multimedia initiative.
The deadline for entries has been extended to 14 January, with winners announced next month.
Follow Sara Kimberley on Twitter @SaraKimberley
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Account Director Twist Recruitment £50000.00 - £65000.00 per annum + other benefits , London
- Sales Manager - Product Development Agency Stonor £30K + Highly competitive commission structure, South / Central London
- Account Director Twist Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum, City of London
- Digital Project Director Twist Recruitment £50000.00 - £58000.00 per annum, City of London
- Account Manager - Promotional Products / Premiums Stonor £up to £35K + Benefits, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London ...