Sable and Benjamin join judges for Facebook Studio Awards
Facebook has called on David Sable, Y&R global chief executive officer, and Jeff Benjamin, CP+B chief creative officer, to sit on the judging panel for its new awards recognising creativity in agencies using Facebook as a marketing platform.
The judges for the Facebook Studio Awards will also include R/GA executive vice-president and chief creative officer North America, Nick Law; Evolution Bureau executive creative director Stephen Goldblatt; Leo Burnett North America chief creative officer Susan Credle, and Facebook's director global creative solutions, Mark D’Arcy.
The awards are an extension of the Facebook Studio, launched last year to inspire advertising agencies and brands by showcasing some of the best Facebook creative campaigns from around the world. The awards will recognise the best use of creativity and marketing on Facebook.
As part of the criteria, the judges will be looking at whether a campaign motivates people to share, whether it makes full use of Facebook's marketing products, and whether it forms part of a larger multimedia initiative.
The deadline for entries has been extended to 14 January, with winners announced next month.
Follow Sara Kimberley on Twitter @SaraKimberley
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- CAD Technician Required | 3 Month Contract | Reading Salt Ã‚£200 - Ã‚£300 per day, Reading
- Marketing Executive Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £22000 - £26000 per annum, Benefits: excellent benefits, City Of London
- Freelance Integrated Designer Gemini Search Ã‚£170 - Ã‚£210 per day, London
- Senior Marketing Executive Barclay Meade Ã‚£35000 per annum + 5% bonus, City of London
- Midweight Designer - Creative Agency - Old Street Twist Recruitment Ã‚£27000.00 - Ã‚£32000.00 per annum + Benefits, City of London