Mindshare reshapes online team following Valoti departure
By Sarah Shearman, mediaweek.co.uk, Friday, 06 January 2012 09:50AM
Mindshare is reshaping its online team and has promoted Victoria Woodall to head of display and mobile, replacing Claire Valoti, who left the company last year to become managing director of O2 Media.
Woodall has worked at Mindshare for eight years, holding roles from account director through to client director. In her new role she will be responsible for leading a team of 45, implementing the company's strategy in online display, mobile and gaming.Jenny Kirby, head of search, takes on responsibility for biddable media (including PPC and self-serve models) alongside SEO and affiliate marketing
Woodall and Kirby both report to Paul Rowlinson, head of exchange for Mindshare UK.
Rowlinson said: "These changes will ensure we build on our biddable media proposition, bringing our clients the benefit of accountability for the entire customer journey as well as the reassurance that all online activity will be integrated seamlessly."
Valoti, who joined O2 Media this month, replaces Shaun Gregory, who was appointed director of global ad sales for Telefónica Digital in October last year.
Follow Sarah Shearman on Twitter @Shearmans
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Senior Digital Strategist Speckled Frog £60-80k depending on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Media Manager True Careers £35-£50k, West Midlands
- Designer | Agency Nu Creative Talent Negotiable, London
- Havas partners with Facebook's Atlas for multi-device ad targeting
- Daily Mirror publishes its own tits on Page 3
- 'This girl can' tops Campaign Viral Chart
- John Brown Media appoints Rebekah Billingsley to head of digital and content strategy role
- 'You don't have to explain yourself if you are getting the job done,' says Tracy De Groose on work and motherhood
- Publicis Groupe extends deadline for Sapient deal again