Mindshare reshapes online team following Valoti departure
By Sarah Shearman, mediaweek.co.uk, Friday, 06 January 2012 09:50AM
Mindshare is reshaping its online team and has promoted Victoria Woodall to head of display and mobile, replacing Claire Valoti, who left the company last year to become managing director of O2 Media.
Woodall has worked at Mindshare for eight years, holding roles from account director through to client director. In her new role she will be responsible for leading a team of 45, implementing the company's strategy in online display, mobile and gaming.Jenny Kirby, head of search, takes on responsibility for biddable media (including PPC and self-serve models) alongside SEO and affiliate marketing
Woodall and Kirby both report to Paul Rowlinson, head of exchange for Mindshare UK.
Rowlinson said: "These changes will ensure we build on our biddable media proposition, bringing our clients the benefit of accountability for the entire customer journey as well as the reassurance that all online activity will be integrated seamlessly."
Valoti, who joined O2 Media this month, replaces Shaun Gregory, who was appointed director of global ad sales for Telefónica Digital in October last year.
Follow Sarah Shearman on Twitter @Shearmans
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
- CREATIVE DIRECTORS Live Recruitment Negotiable, England
- DIGITAL DESIGNER - DIGITAL AGENCY Live Recruitment £23000 - £28000 per annum + BENS, Surrey
- GRAPHIC DESIGNER - AGENCY Live Recruitment £NEG + BENEFITS, Hertfordshire
- DESIGNER - AGENCY Live Recruitment DEPENDING ON EXPERIENCE, North West England
- DESIGNERS - DIGITAL, INTEGRATED AND PRINT Live Recruitment £competitive, West Midlands
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media
- WPP's Martin Sorrell reconsiders strength of newspapers