Mindshare reshapes online team following Valoti departure
By Sarah Shearman, mediaweek.co.uk, Friday, 06 January 2012 09:50AM
Mindshare is reshaping its online team and has promoted Victoria Woodall to head of display and mobile, replacing Claire Valoti, who left the company last year to become managing director of O2 Media.
Woodall has worked at Mindshare for eight years, holding roles from account director through to client director. In her new role she will be responsible for leading a team of 45, implementing the company's strategy in online display, mobile and gaming.Jenny Kirby, head of search, takes on responsibility for biddable media (including PPC and self-serve models) alongside SEO and affiliate marketing
Woodall and Kirby both report to Paul Rowlinson, head of exchange for Mindshare UK.
Rowlinson said: "These changes will ensure we build on our biddable media proposition, bringing our clients the benefit of accountability for the entire customer journey as well as the reassurance that all online activity will be integrated seamlessly."
Valoti, who joined O2 Media this month, replaces Shaun Gregory, who was appointed director of global ad sales for Telefónica Digital in October last year.
Follow Sarah Shearman on Twitter @Shearmans
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Head Of Digital Ball & Hoolahan £65,000 per annum, London (Greater)
- Marketing Analyst Ball & Hoolahan £32,000 p.a, London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 + Car/Car Allowance, Dublin
- International Brand Marketing Manager - Sport Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, South East England
- Brawn and bread: Sly Stallone stars in Warburtons campaign
- Age UK launches 'no friends' ads in response to Facebook campaign
- Five traits that define a south of the river agency
- Schwarzenegger vs Stallone: Whose ad is better?
- Lurpak rolls out jazz teaser by Juan Cabral
- Kate Robertson steps down from Havas