Inaugural London Comedy Film Festival launches campaign
LoCo, The London Comedy Film Festival, is launching an ad campaign to promote London's first ever 'Comedy Film Festival', after appointing 18 Feet & Rising.
The four-day festival in partnership with the BFI will run from 26 to 29 January on London's Southbank. The festival also has the backing of ITV, Channel 4 and Sky.
LoCo appointed 18 Feet & Rising to handle the campaign at the end of the last year without a pitch.
Print ads will promote premiere screenings for films such as 'The Muppets', 'The Fairy' and 'The Day Off'. The campaign will also promote workshops and Q&A’s with directors and cast members, using the strapline, 'Long Live Comedy Film'.
The agency will also be behind limited edition movie posters, which will be signed and disributed at the screenings and also the LoCo festival event programme.
Noreen Khan and Max Weiland were the creatives on the campaign.
Follow Sara Kimberley on Twitter @SaraKimberley
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Account Manager/Senior Account Manager Brand Recruitment £28000 - £32000 per annum, Milton Keynes
- Marketing and Communications Manager Brand Recruitment £65000 per annum + exceptional benefits, St. Albans
- Paid Social Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £36000 per annum, City of London
- Senior Digital Planner - Creative Ultimate Asset £30000 - £32000 per annum, London