Inaugural London Comedy Film Festival launches campaign
LoCo, The London Comedy Film Festival, is launching an ad campaign to promote London's first ever 'Comedy Film Festival', after appointing 18 Feet & Rising.
The four-day festival in partnership with the BFI will run from 26 to 29 January on London's Southbank. The festival also has the backing of ITV, Channel 4 and Sky.
LoCo appointed 18 Feet & Rising to handle the campaign at the end of the last year without a pitch.
Print ads will promote premiere screenings for films such as 'The Muppets', 'The Fairy' and 'The Day Off'. The campaign will also promote workshops and Q&A’s with directors and cast members, using the strapline, 'Long Live Comedy Film'.
The agency will also be behind limited edition movie posters, which will be signed and disributed at the screenings and also the LoCo festival event programme.
Noreen Khan and Max Weiland were the creatives on the campaign.
Follow Sara Kimberley on Twitter @SaraKimberley
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Partnerships Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 per annum, London
- Head of Marketing - Luxury Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 + benefits, London
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £38,000 per annum, South East
- Brand Communications Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + benefits, South East
- Kevin Bacon, Google Glass and Julian Assange: the SXSW weekend in tweets
- International Women's Day: "my gender is irrelevant" says Lisa Thomas
- Omnicom Media Group buys Mobile5
- BBH launches sport division with Lawrence Dallaglio
- IPA's 2014 Women of Tomorrow competition winners revealed
- HSBC launches Hong Kong Rugby Sevens push