Inaugural London Comedy Film Festival launches campaign
LoCo, The London Comedy Film Festival, is launching an ad campaign to promote London's first ever 'Comedy Film Festival', after appointing 18 Feet & Rising.
The four-day festival in partnership with the BFI will run from 26 to 29 January on London's Southbank. The festival also has the backing of ITV, Channel 4 and Sky.
LoCo appointed 18 Feet & Rising to handle the campaign at the end of the last year without a pitch.
Print ads will promote premiere screenings for films such as 'The Muppets', 'The Fairy' and 'The Day Off'. The campaign will also promote workshops and Q&A’s with directors and cast members, using the strapline, 'Long Live Comedy Film'.
The agency will also be behind limited edition movie posters, which will be signed and disributed at the screenings and also the LoCo festival event programme.
Noreen Khan and Max Weiland were the creatives on the campaign.
Follow Sara Kimberley on Twitter @SaraKimberley
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Retail Marketing Manager, up to £60K Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £45000 - £60000 per annum, Benefits: Great benefits inc £5K bonus potential, London
- Market Insight Manager, EDUCATION Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £28000 - £36000 per annum, South East
- Consumer Marketing Assistant Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £22000 - £25000 per annum, London
- Trade Marketing Manager-MAT.COVER, Travel, £40-45k Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £40000 - £44000 per annum, Surrey
- Marketing Communications Exec, Luxury Travel, £26k Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £26000 per annum, London
- Adam & Eve/DDB wins 2014 IPA Effectiveness Awards Grand Prix
- Enjoyed getting an hour back on Sunday? You'll get years back if you stop smoking, says charity
- Tiffany & Co hires MEC for $100m global media
- Mattessons Fridge Raiders campaign delivers AI robot to YouTube gamer
- HSBC launches Anyone's Game golf campaign
- Facebook and Airbnb sign up to D&AD New Blood