RatedPeople.com recruits Phil Spencer for first national TV ad
By Sara Kimberley, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 06 January 2012 10:40AM
RatedPeople.com, the online recommendation service for tradespeople, is rolling out its first national TV campaign, featuring a voiceover by property guru Phil Spencer.
The campaign created by VCCP features a voiceover from Spencer, who has become the brand's new celebrity ambassador. The TV ad will be supported by radio, print and online activity.
Spencer will work with RatedPeople.com to lend his expert opinion to those looking to buy, sell or add value to their property. He will also contribute regular guest posts and interviews on the RatedPeople.com blog, offering his advice to RatedPeople.com's homeowners.
The national ad follows a trial TV spot aired in Scotland last year for four weeks.
Matteo Pizzarello was the executive and creative director. Art direction was by Maria Chryssikos while the copywriting was done in-house.
Marek Mossakowski, director or brand at RatedPeople.com, said: "With the success of the TV and radio campaign in Scotland last year, it was a natural progression to roll the campaign out nationally.
VCCP was appointed to the £4m integrated account in October last year.
Follow Sara Kimberley on Twitter @SaraKimberley
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Sales Manager - Exhibitions - London tfconnect global recruitment £33,000 - £35,000 plus £3,750 car allowance + 25% bonus, London (Greater)
- PR Account Executive/Senior Account Executive Brand Recruitment £19000 - £25000 per annum, Aylesbury
- Five black Pencils awarded at D&AD 2015
- Managing director Paul Hayes to leave News UK after 15 years
- Campaign Viral Chart: True Detective trailer in number one spot
- Pimm's launches weather activated OOH campaign
- Vizeum on alert as 21st Century Fox review includes £150m European media
- Tango returns to advertising after two years with off-brand TV ad