RatedPeople.com recruits Phil Spencer for first national TV ad
By Sara Kimberley, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 06 January 2012 10:40AM
RatedPeople.com, the online recommendation service for tradespeople, is rolling out its first national TV campaign, featuring a voiceover by property guru Phil Spencer.
The campaign created by VCCP features a voiceover from Spencer, who has become the brand's new celebrity ambassador. The TV ad will be supported by radio, print and online activity.
Spencer will work with RatedPeople.com to lend his expert opinion to those looking to buy, sell or add value to their property. He will also contribute regular guest posts and interviews on the RatedPeople.com blog, offering his advice to RatedPeople.com's homeowners.
The national ad follows a trial TV spot aired in Scotland last year for four weeks.
Matteo Pizzarello was the executive and creative director. Art direction was by Maria Chryssikos while the copywriting was done in-house.
Marek Mossakowski, director or brand at RatedPeople.com, said: "With the success of the TV and radio campaign in Scotland last year, it was a natural progression to roll the campaign out nationally.
VCCP was appointed to the £4m integrated account in October last year.
Follow Sara Kimberley on Twitter @SaraKimberley
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- International Account Director - Media Agency (Benelux & Scandinavia Regions) Silverdrum £45,000 + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Global Business Director Twist Recruitment £90000.00 - £100000 per annum, City of London
- Senior Digital Marketing Manager - £60K - Fashion - Buckinghams Salt £55000 - £65000 per annum, Buckinghamshire
- Italian Marketing Executive, Travel, Soho Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £27000 - £30000 per annum, Benefits: +Bonus & Benefits, London
- Private Bank - Digital Marketing, eCRM Campaign & Marketing Operations Manager - Associate - London J.P.Morgan JPMorgan Chase & Co. offer an exceptional benefits program and highly competitive compensation., Knightsbridge
- Oreo eclipses The Sun in celestial stunt
- Katharine Viner becomes first female editor-in-chief of Guardian News & Media
- Why Viacom spent £120m extending Channel 5's Big Brother deal for three more years
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Comparethemarket.com offers two for one cinema tickets with Meerkat Movies
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'