Amscreen appoints Yoko De Souza as director of client sales
Lord Sugar's Amscreen, the digital outdoor media owner, has appointed former Titan Outdoor and JCDecaux director Yoko De Souza to the new role of director of client sales.
De Souza will be charged with developing Amscreen's relationships with advertisers and brands, with a focus on building sponsorship deals and strategic partnerships.
She will report to Chris Forrester, European managing director, sales and marketing, Amscreen.
Most recently, De Souza was a consultant at the out-of-home agency Open Outdoor. Before that, she was business development director at Titan Outdoor from July 2009 until July 2010 (by which time it was part of JCDecaux).
After starting her career in outdoor, De Souza joined Publicis Groupe media agency Starcom MediaVest Group as group marketing and business director in November 2007, a position she held until October 2008.
At JCDecaux and its predecessors for nearly 10 years until October 2007 (bar a year-long stint at Kinetic-predecessor Poster Publicity in 2000/1), De Souza was promoted from graduate sales executive through to director of client planning.
Forrester said: "Yoko has experience with some of the industry's most respected companies, which will no doubt be of great benefit to Amscreen. We are continuing to expand our team to help enhance our position as a leader in European digital media."
Follow Maisie McCabe on Twitter @MaisieMcCabe
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
- Senior Graphic Designer - Tech brands Network Career Consultants £35000 - £45000 per annum, City of London
- Middleweight FMCG Branding Designer Network Career Consultants £30000 - £35000 per annum, City of London
- Digital Creative Lead - Fashion Network Career Consultants £60000 - £70000 per annum, London
- Web Project Manager (12 month FTC) Brand Recruitment £40000 per annum, Milton Keynes
- Multi Media Specialist Creative Recruitment £43000 - £45000 per annum, London
Agency: McCann Erickson
- Watch: The Post Office's first Christmas TV campaign in five years
- Tesco Clubcard uses Twitter to pick out Christmas gift ideas
- Samsung launches first Christmas TV campaign in the UK
- O2 launches 'walk' campaign with Ed Sheeran
- BBH London promotes Caroline Pay to deputy ECD
- ASA bans 'strongly sexual' Giffgaff ad