Amscreen appoints Yoko De Souza as director of client sales
Lord Sugar's Amscreen, the digital outdoor media owner, has appointed former Titan Outdoor and JCDecaux director Yoko De Souza to the new role of director of client sales.
De Souza will be charged with developing Amscreen's relationships with advertisers and brands, with a focus on building sponsorship deals and strategic partnerships.
She will report to Chris Forrester, European managing director, sales and marketing, Amscreen.
Most recently, De Souza was a consultant at the out-of-home agency Open Outdoor. Before that, she was business development director at Titan Outdoor from July 2009 until July 2010 (by which time it was part of JCDecaux).
After starting her career in outdoor, De Souza joined Publicis Groupe media agency Starcom MediaVest Group as group marketing and business director in November 2007, a position she held until October 2008.
At JCDecaux and its predecessors for nearly 10 years until October 2007 (bar a year-long stint at Kinetic-predecessor Poster Publicity in 2000/1), De Souza was promoted from graduate sales executive through to director of client planning.
Forrester said: "Yoko has experience with some of the industry's most respected companies, which will no doubt be of great benefit to Amscreen. We are continuing to expand our team to help enhance our position as a leader in European digital media."
Follow Maisie McCabe on Twitter @MaisieMcCabe
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Traffic Manager Red Sofa London £22000.00 - £25000.00 per annum, London
- CALLING ALL DIGITAL PROJECT MANAGERS Red Sofa London £25000 - £75000 per annum, London
- Mid-Weight Integrated Project Manager Red Sofa London £32000.00 - £35000.00 per annum + benefits, West London
- What the end of Page 3 means for advertising
- Havas partners with Facebook's Atlas for multi-device ad targeting
- Daily Mirror publishes its own tits on Page 3
- 'This girl can' tops Campaign Viral Chart
- John Brown Media appoints Rebekah Billingsley to head of digital and content strategy role
- 'You don't have to explain yourself if you are getting the job done,' says Tracy De Groose on work and motherhood