Amscreen appoints Yoko De Souza as director of client sales
Lord Sugar's Amscreen, the digital outdoor media owner, has appointed former Titan Outdoor and JCDecaux director Yoko De Souza to the new role of director of client sales.
De Souza will be charged with developing Amscreen's relationships with advertisers and brands, with a focus on building sponsorship deals and strategic partnerships.
She will report to Chris Forrester, European managing director, sales and marketing, Amscreen.
Most recently, De Souza was a consultant at the out-of-home agency Open Outdoor. Before that, she was business development director at Titan Outdoor from July 2009 until July 2010 (by which time it was part of JCDecaux).
After starting her career in outdoor, De Souza joined Publicis Groupe media agency Starcom MediaVest Group as group marketing and business director in November 2007, a position she held until October 2008.
At JCDecaux and its predecessors for nearly 10 years until October 2007 (bar a year-long stint at Kinetic-predecessor Poster Publicity in 2000/1), De Souza was promoted from graduate sales executive through to director of client planning.
Forrester said: "Yoko has experience with some of the industry's most respected companies, which will no doubt be of great benefit to Amscreen. We are continuing to expand our team to help enhance our position as a leader in European digital media."
Follow Maisie McCabe on Twitter @MaisieMcCabe
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
- Marketing Manager (Retargeting Technology) Salt £45000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Marketing Manager, B2C Publishing Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- PR Senior Account Manager, Consumer, London, £36k Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £36000 per annum, London
- Integrated Studio Traffic Manager - Award-winning Agency - £35k Digital Gurus £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Anti-slavery charity creates '12 Years a Slave' tactical ad after Oscar win
- Cobra introduces bra-making brewer 'The Boss'
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- Hooch appoints More and MJ Media for Keith Lemon campaign
- Birds Eye kicks off £60m pan-Euro campaign
- Will content kill traditional ad models?