In association with
Nike '#makeitcount' by Wieden & Kennedy and AKQA
Campaign Work, Monday, 09 January 2012 09:08AM
Wieden & Kennedy London and AKQA have created a new campaign for Nike, with a focus on this year's Olympics.
The above-the-line campaign, created by Wieden & Kennedy, shows British athletes in black-and-white portraits with their own handwriting.
The athletes' Twitter handles appear on the executions along with the "make It count" hashtag to encourage online participation.
Photographed by Adam Hinton, the portraits appear on posters and online. A series of more personal portraits of the athletes will be exhibited in Nike’s 1948 space from 18 January.
AKQA has created a social campaign across Facebook, Twitter and Nike.com. A series of online films explore the athletes’ hunger to achieve their goals in the year ahead.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Analyst JV Recruitment £40000 - £45000 per annum, Benefits: Excellent Benefits, East Midlands Region / Leicestershire
- Account Manager - Shopper / Promotional Marketing Agency Stonor £30K + as a benchmark but depends on level of experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Account Director - Digital Agency - Oxfordshire - £45k - NP084 Stonor £45k, Berkshire / Buckinghamshire / Oxford, Oxfordshire
- Account Manager - Partnership Marketing Stonor £24k - £32k dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (West), London (Greater)