FindaProperty rolls out £5m rapping campaign
FindaProperty.com has launched a £5m humorous campaign aimed at communicating how fast and easy it is to use the property website.
The campaign by Beattie McGuinness Bungay kicked off yesterday (8 January) on TV and will also run across press, experiential and digital.
In a bid to differentiate itself from the rational messaging used by rival Rightmove, the FindaProperty TV ad features an everyman character rapping at super-quick speed who also plays the other characters in the ads. To perfect the actor's rap technique, the ads were written by BMB in conjunction with the rapper Dabbla.
The initial launch campaign will be followed by a nationwide competition to find members of the public who can "beat the FindaProperty.com rap".
Sheraz Dar, marketing director at Digital Property Group, which owns FindaProperty, said: "The challenge for a digital brand like FindaProperty.com is to ensure engaging standout advertising with a clear call to action for the consumer.
"Working with BMB, I think we have managed to do both whilst also enjoying a great working relationship."
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- SOCIAL MEDIA SENIOR ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE - WEST END - TO £29,000 D Salt £28000 - £29000 per annum + excellent benefits!!, London
- Global Market Launch Manager Stopgap competitive + excellent benefits, Surrey
- B2B Campaign Manager UK Stopgap competitive + benefits, Surrey
- Daily Mirror publishes its own tits on Page 3
- 'This girl can' tops Campaign Viral Chart
- John Brown Media appoints Rebekah Billingsley to head of digital and content strategy role
- 'You don't have to explain yourself if you are getting the job done,' says Tracy De Groose on work and motherhood
- Publicis Groupe extends deadline for Sapient deal again
- Lidstone exits Havas amid restructure