FindaProperty rolls out £5m rapping campaign
FindaProperty.com has launched a £5m humorous campaign aimed at communicating how fast and easy it is to use the property website.
The campaign by Beattie McGuinness Bungay kicked off yesterday (8 January) on TV and will also run across press, experiential and digital.
In a bid to differentiate itself from the rational messaging used by rival Rightmove, the FindaProperty TV ad features an everyman character rapping at super-quick speed who also plays the other characters in the ads. To perfect the actor's rap technique, the ads were written by BMB in conjunction with the rapper Dabbla.
The initial launch campaign will be followed by a nationwide competition to find members of the public who can "beat the FindaProperty.com rap".
Sheraz Dar, marketing director at Digital Property Group, which owns FindaProperty, said: "The challenge for a digital brand like FindaProperty.com is to ensure engaging standout advertising with a clear call to action for the consumer.
"Working with BMB, I think we have managed to do both whilst also enjoying a great working relationship."
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Senior UX/IA Mobile Designer - 3 Month Contract - London Network Career Consultants £300 - £350 per day, London
- Junior Account Executive Pitch Consultants £15000 - £18000 per annum, Birmingham
- French Speaking Graphic designer | Corporate communications - Global Healthcare Brand Aquent Competitive day rate, Hertfordshire
- Client Services Director - Full-Service Digital Agency Silverdrum to £55,000 + benefits, London