FindaProperty rolls out £5m rapping campaign
FindaProperty.com has launched a £5m humorous campaign aimed at communicating how fast and easy it is to use the property website.
The campaign by Beattie McGuinness Bungay kicked off yesterday (8 January) on TV and will also run across press, experiential and digital.
In a bid to differentiate itself from the rational messaging used by rival Rightmove, the FindaProperty TV ad features an everyman character rapping at super-quick speed who also plays the other characters in the ads. To perfect the actor's rap technique, the ads were written by BMB in conjunction with the rapper Dabbla.
The initial launch campaign will be followed by a nationwide competition to find members of the public who can "beat the FindaProperty.com rap".
Sheraz Dar, marketing director at Digital Property Group, which owns FindaProperty, said: "The challenge for a digital brand like FindaProperty.com is to ensure engaging standout advertising with a clear call to action for the consumer.
"Working with BMB, I think we have managed to do both whilst also enjoying a great working relationship."
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Recruitment Consultant Michael Page Digital £25000 - £3000 per annum, Kingston upon Thames
- Senior Community Manager Michael Page Digital £25000 - £45000 per annum, West End
- Online Marketing Manager Michael Page Digital £35000 - £38000 per annum, London
- Client Director Michael Page Digital £50000 - £55000 per annum, Leeds