Warc predicts 3.1% growth for UK ad market
By Daniel Farey-Jones, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 10 January 2012 10:00AM
Marketing intelligence service Warc has produced a consensus forecast of 3.1% for this year's growth in UK adspend.
The last consensus forecast from Warc in August predicted 4.5% growth. The consensus forecast is based on a weighted average of adspend predictions at current prices from ad agencies, media monitoring companies, analysts, Warc’s own team and other industry bodies.
Global growth is expected to be 5.4%, which is down from the 6.3% predicted in August.
China is predicted to be the fastest-growing market, up 14.7%, and Spain to be the worst performer with a 2% drop.
Follow Daniel Farey-Jones on Twitter @danfareyjones
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Consultant - Qualitative & Quantitative Research Trace £40,000 to £60,000 per annum, depending on experience, Central London
- Creative Director Red Sofa London Ã‚£80000 - Ã‚£100000 per annum, City of London
- Head of Communications Stopgap Ã‚£95000 per annum + 6-12 months, London
- Digital Project Coordinator Gabriele Skelton Ã‚£25000 - Ã‚£28000 per annum, London
- Associate Director - Strategy & Innovation Trace £60,000 to £80,000, Central London