Warc predicts 3.1% growth for UK ad market
By Daniel Farey-Jones, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 10 January 2012 10:00AM
Marketing intelligence service Warc has produced a consensus forecast of 3.1% for this year's growth in UK adspend.
The last consensus forecast from Warc in August predicted 4.5% growth. The consensus forecast is based on a weighted average of adspend predictions at current prices from ad agencies, media monitoring companies, analysts, Warc’s own team and other industry bodies.
Global growth is expected to be 5.4%, which is down from the 6.3% predicted in August.
China is predicted to be the fastest-growing market, up 14.7%, and Spain to be the worst performer with a 2% drop.
Follow Daniel Farey-Jones on Twitter @danfareyjones
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Account Manager Tomorrow Recruitment £25000 - £35000 per annum, West End
- Search Manager Aspire £25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum, London
- Creative Project Manager/Production Manager become £30k-£42k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager Pitch Consultants £40000 - £50000 per annum, Manchester
- Campaign Manager,Professional services,London,£50k Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum, Benefits: +excellent benefits, London
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 7 things Proximity has learned in the new Omnicom building