Warc predicts 3.1% growth for UK ad market
By Daniel Farey-Jones, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 10 January 2012 10:00AM
Marketing intelligence service Warc has produced a consensus forecast of 3.1% for this year's growth in UK adspend.
The last consensus forecast from Warc in August predicted 4.5% growth. The consensus forecast is based on a weighted average of adspend predictions at current prices from ad agencies, media monitoring companies, analysts, Warc’s own team and other industry bodies.
Global growth is expected to be 5.4%, which is down from the 6.3% predicted in August.
China is predicted to be the fastest-growing market, up 14.7%, and Spain to be the worst performer with a 2% drop.
Follow Daniel Farey-Jones on Twitter @danfareyjones
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Sales Coordinator - Cutting edge, fun brand! Ultimate Asset £35000 - £45000 per annum + bonus!, City of London
- Midweight Designer Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment Up to £30K, London
- Freelance Creative Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £150 - £350 per annum, London
- Digital Designer Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment Daily rates, London
- Digital Creative Director - Leading Advertising Agency Ultimate Asset £60000 - £70000 per annum, London
- Will.i.am clashes with Martin Sorrell over online ads in Cannes
- UK agencies win 7 Media Lions
- Twitter to embrace power of TV in UK ad campaign
- Martin Sorrell on the mega-media reviews: 'We can't remember anything like this'
- Aston Martin appoints WPP to global marketing account
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign