Warc predicts 3.1% growth for UK ad market
By Daniel Farey-Jones, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 10 January 2012 10:00AM
Marketing intelligence service Warc has produced a consensus forecast of 3.1% for this year's growth in UK adspend.
The last consensus forecast from Warc in August predicted 4.5% growth. The consensus forecast is based on a weighted average of adspend predictions at current prices from ad agencies, media monitoring companies, analysts, Warc’s own team and other industry bodies.
Global growth is expected to be 5.4%, which is down from the 6.3% predicted in August.
China is predicted to be the fastest-growing market, up 14.7%, and Spain to be the worst performer with a 2% drop.
Follow Daniel Farey-Jones on Twitter @danfareyjones
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Insight Analyst Premier Consultants £55,000 plus benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager / European Brand Leader - 12 month contract Seven Search and Selection £65k plus £7,500 car allowance, 20% bonus plus package, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Channel 4 to drop 4oD for digital service All 4
- FT to reveal first design overhaul in seven years
- David Hasselhoff to join Sorrell, Naughton and Shing at IAB Engage 2014
- Sky boosts Sky AdSmart's targeting capabilities for advertisers
- 5 key trends from Dmexco 2014
- Bosch secures sponsorship deal with Channel 4's Sunday Brunch