Diet Coke updates Love it Light activity
Diet Coke has this week unveiled the latest phase in its 'Love it Light' campaign, featuring the Diet Coke puppets and a tie-up promotion with make-up brand Benefit.
The campaign by Mother London features new TV spots supported by video on demand, cinema, outdoor and print activity.
The TV ads depict the puppets fighting over the last can of Diet Coke in the fridge, executed in a humorous way in order to demonstrate the "lighter side of life".
The brand is also launching three new pack designs to advertise an on-pack promotion for make-up brand Benefit.
The cans will contain a promotional code for a limited edition make-up pack, redeemable when spending more than £20 on the Benefit brand.
The promotion is also supported by a 10-second ad called "get glam" and outdoor, digital and PR activity.
A new Facebook app, www.dietcokegetglam.co.uk, will feature the best "get glam" looks consumers can create with the make-up packs and chat to friends via a "glamming together" video chat tool.
Zoe Howorth, market activation director at Coca-Cola GB, said: "The 'Love it Light' campaign returns for the fourth time in 2012 featuring the distinctive Diet Coke puppets. The campaign demonstrates the brand’s light-hearted attitude and appeals to young, fun-loving women.
"Elsewhere, we're delighted to be partnering with Benefit to inspire consumers with the latest beauty looks and reward them with money-off at www.benefitcosmetics.co.uk."
In May last year, Diet Coke partnered with Yahoo to create a digital fashion channel called Style it Light as part of the wider 'Love it Light' marketing push.
Follow Loulla-Mae Eleftheriou-Smith on Twitter @LoullaMae_ES
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Dutch Speaking Marketing Manager Ninesharp £35000 per annum, West London
- Comms Account Manager - BEAUTY FMCG Ultimate Asset £32000 - £38000 per annum, London
- Channel 4 to drop 4oD for digital service All 4
- FT to reveal first design overhaul in seven years
- David Hasselhoff to join Sorrell, Naughton and Shing at IAB Engage 2014
- Sky boosts Sky AdSmart's targeting capabilities for advertisers
- 5 key trends from Dmexco 2014
- Philips launches campaign for app-controlled lightbulbs