Steak appoints Charly Dove to head up marketing team
By Sara Kimberley, campaignlive.co.uk, Wednesday, 11 January 2012 12:15PM
Digital agency Steak has appointed Charly Dove as its new marketing and new business director.
Dove joins from Haygarth where she spent eight years, most recently as head of new business. Prior to this she worked at Syracuse UK, involved in launching Shopmate – a coupon booklet offering FMCG brands exclusivity in their product sector.
Dove will report to chief executive and co-founder, Oliver Bishop.
Bishop said: "Charly will be responsible for the newly recruited marketing team and we feel that her experience will help grow Steak's international footprint following on from our success in Australasia and The Americas."
Steak was acquired by Dentsu in June for an undisclosed sum. The agency now operates under the supervision of Dentsu Network West, reporting to Jim Kelly, the chief executive of Dentsu Europe.
Steak continues to be based in its Covent Garden office.
Follow Sara Kimberley on Twitter @SaraKimberley
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Account Manager - Fantastic London Agency Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £28000 - £32000 per annum, Benefits: Great agency benefits , London
- Account Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £28000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Head of Social - Top London Agency Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment 70000, London
- Digital Director - Integrated Entertainment Marketing Agency - London - £50k - £60k - NP205 Stonor £50k - £60k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager (ALL MEDIA) Dot-Gap £35k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne