Steak appoints Charly Dove to head up marketing team
Digital agency Steak has appointed Charly Dove as its new marketing and new business director.
Dove joins from Haygarth where she spent eight years, most recently as head of new business. Prior to this she worked at Syracuse UK, involved in launching Shopmate – a coupon booklet offering FMCG brands exclusivity in their product sector.
Dove will report to chief executive and co-founder, Oliver Bishop.
Bishop said: "Charly will be responsible for the newly recruited marketing team and we feel that her experience will help grow Steak's international footprint following on from our success in Australasia and The Americas."
Steak was acquired by Dentsu in June for an undisclosed sum. The agency now operates under the supervision of Dentsu Network West, reporting to Jim Kelly, the chief executive of Dentsu Europe.
Steak continues to be based in its Covent Garden office.
Follow Sara Kimberley on Twitter @SaraKimberley
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Exhibition Designers WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package dependant upon experience, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Producer WRG Live Competitve salary and benefits package dependent upon experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Content Manager WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Marketing Director Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 + Car/CA,
- Martin Sorrell earns 780 times more than average WPP employee
- 3 top tips on how to save an epic social media fail
- Lake Capital rejects demands of Engine's rebel shareholders
- Head lice-killing mousse launches in the UK with cartoon campaign
- Facebook's 'Buy' button: a leap too far?
- Beiersdorf postpones review after MAA criticisms of procedure