Steak appoints Charly Dove to head up marketing team
Digital agency Steak has appointed Charly Dove as its new marketing and new business director.
Dove joins from Haygarth where she spent eight years, most recently as head of new business. Prior to this she worked at Syracuse UK, involved in launching Shopmate – a coupon booklet offering FMCG brands exclusivity in their product sector.
Dove will report to chief executive and co-founder, Oliver Bishop.
Bishop said: "Charly will be responsible for the newly recruited marketing team and we feel that her experience will help grow Steak's international footprint following on from our success in Australasia and The Americas."
Steak was acquired by Dentsu in June for an undisclosed sum. The agency now operates under the supervision of Dentsu Network West, reporting to Jim Kelly, the chief executive of Dentsu Europe.
Steak continues to be based in its Covent Garden office.
Follow Sara Kimberley on Twitter @SaraKimberley
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Account Manager Stopgap £40000 per annum, London
- Senior Creative - Multi-award winning innovation agency who fuse commercial and creative Bamboo Crowd £40k - £60k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Sorrell warns of Scotland becoming an 'outlier' and the UK 'diminished' by a Yes vote
- Sometimes collaboration, not innovation, can be the key to winning campaigns
- Virgin Trains spends £8 million on advertising to refocus on its brand
- WPP challenges Govt review
- Hovis appoints Mother to ad account
- Made.com makes Scottish Referendum marketing "blunder"