Steak appoints Charly Dove to head up marketing team
Digital agency Steak has appointed Charly Dove as its new marketing and new business director.
Dove joins from Haygarth where she spent eight years, most recently as head of new business. Prior to this she worked at Syracuse UK, involved in launching Shopmate – a coupon booklet offering FMCG brands exclusivity in their product sector.
Dove will report to chief executive and co-founder, Oliver Bishop.
Bishop said: "Charly will be responsible for the newly recruited marketing team and we feel that her experience will help grow Steak's international footprint following on from our success in Australasia and The Americas."
Steak was acquired by Dentsu in June for an undisclosed sum. The agency now operates under the supervision of Dentsu Network West, reporting to Jim Kelly, the chief executive of Dentsu Europe.
Steak continues to be based in its Covent Garden office.
Follow Sara Kimberley on Twitter @SaraKimberley
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Sales Support Executive - Sports Brand Ultimate Asset £20000 - £25000 per annum + Bonus, London
- Business Development Manager - Marketing Agency ADLIB £30k - £40k + Car + Commission, Hampshire
- National PR Adviser Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment Excellent Salary & Benefits , Manchester
- INTERIM CATEGORY MANAGER (12 Months) - WAITROSE Moy Park £Competitive basic + FX car + bonus + bens, Flexible South East or Midlands based
- PR Candidate Manager - Blue Skies Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £20000 - £25000 per annum, Benefits: Excellent Bonus, Richmond upon Thames
- ZenithOptimedia loses £200m O2 business to Havas Media without a pitch
- Breast Cancer Campaign crowd-sources videos for 'wear it pink' campaign
- Haig Club launches David Beckham ad
- Blinkbox readies campaign to promote its cinema links
- Doctor Who online game gets kids coding
- Philips launches juicer video campaign with Louis Smith