Healthcare: The Week in Healthcare
PR Week UK, Friday, 13 January 2012 12:00AM
CCD wins beauty account
CCD PR has won a multi-brand account with beauty firm FAB Fragrance and Beauty. The agency has been charged with handling traditional media relations, celebrity endorsement and a digital media campaign to boost the awareness of brands including Coleen Rooney Butterflies and Ben Sherman.
Just Health has appointed Julia Kirby as a director. She was formerly at Porter Novelli, where she was the global PR lead for a women's health portfolio of clients including Bayer and Shire.
Celgene, the pharma firm, has recruited Dr David Gillen as UK and Ireland medical director. Gillen joins from Gilead Sciences, where was head of international medical affairs. Gillen previously worked as a physician in the NHS for seven years before joining Pfizer's research and development unit.
The Healthcare Communications Association has published its latest annual benchmarking survey entitled 'Race to the Bottom' - Is Healthcare Communications Putting its own Future at Risk? The survey calls on comms consultancies to 'stand up for their own worth' in a climate of cost-cutting.
This article was first published on PR Week UK
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Senior PAYG Product Marketing Manager EMR £55000 - £60000 per annum + $1500/monthly accommodation allowance, Vietnam
- Designer Creative Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, Hertfordshire
- Head of Insight and Planning PFJ £45000.00 - £55000.00 per annum, Marlow
- SEO Manager - FMCG Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £50K-£60K + Car Allowance + Bonus, Berks/M4 Corridor
- Group M wins Vodafone's £600m media account
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Campaign Viral Chart: Evian's Spider-Man tops chart in week of movie premiere
- Unilever pilots multi-brand advertising with YouTube beauty channel
- MEC boss Courtier hails £600m Vodafone media win as 'life changing'
- 'We will always love M&S' says Walker Media in goodbye statement