Crispin Porter & Bogusky hires creative teams
Crispin Porter & Bogusky has expanded its creative department by hiring two new teams.
Ben Carey and Henrik Delehag join as a creative duo. They started their careers in advertising at Y&R, Publicis and TBWA Stockholm. In 2003, the pair launched Benrik Limited to pursue their own creative projects, which included writing the bestselling 'This Diary will Change Your Life'.
In addition, CP&B has hired Bertie Scrase and Christen Brestrup from WCRS & Co, where the pair worked on Mini, Sky, Brylcreem, The Sun and Weetabix. They started at Leo Burnett in 2005, working on McDonald's, Kellogg's and Nintendo.
The two teams will report to CP&B executive creative directors Ben Walker and Matt Gooden.
Walker said: "So many ways to skin a cat now. We're chuffed to have been able to lure four such diverse talents over here."
In October, the agency won the advertising business for Paddy Power. The business was the first significant win for CP&B since it opened a London office in June last year.
Follow Sara Kimberley on Twitter @SaraKimberley
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Exhibition Designers WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package dependant upon experience, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Producer WRG Live Competitve salary and benefits package dependent upon experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Content Manager WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Social Media Content Editor AH Digital £27,000 - £28,000 per annum, South East England