Crispin Porter & Bogusky hires creative teams
Crispin Porter & Bogusky has expanded its creative department by hiring two new teams.
Ben Carey and Henrik Delehag join as a creative duo. They started their careers in advertising at Y&R, Publicis and TBWA Stockholm. In 2003, the pair launched Benrik Limited to pursue their own creative projects, which included writing the bestselling 'This Diary will Change Your Life'.
In addition, CP&B has hired Bertie Scrase and Christen Brestrup from WCRS & Co, where the pair worked on Mini, Sky, Brylcreem, The Sun and Weetabix. They started at Leo Burnett in 2005, working on McDonald's, Kellogg's and Nintendo.
The two teams will report to CP&B executive creative directors Ben Walker and Matt Gooden.
Walker said: "So many ways to skin a cat now. We're chuffed to have been able to lure four such diverse talents over here."
In October, the agency won the advertising business for Paddy Power. The business was the first significant win for CP&B since it opened a London office in June last year.
Follow Sara Kimberley on Twitter @SaraKimberley
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Account Director Twist Recruitment £40000 - £60000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Sponsorship & Business Development Manager Nova International Up to £40,000 per annum + benefits including pension, bonus, Central London
- Senior Regional Shopper Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £60000.00 - £70000 per annum, London
- What the end of Page 3 means for advertising
- Notonthehighstreet sponsors London Underground 'baby on board' badge
- Havas partners with Facebook's Atlas for multi-device ad targeting
- Has JCDecaux chosen the wrong time to abandon its trade body?
- Mother backs new integrated agency The Romans
- The Sun cuts topless models on Page 3