Crispin Porter & Bogusky hires creative teams
Crispin Porter & Bogusky has expanded its creative department by hiring two new teams.
Ben Carey and Henrik Delehag join as a creative duo. They started their careers in advertising at Y&R, Publicis and TBWA Stockholm. In 2003, the pair launched Benrik Limited to pursue their own creative projects, which included writing the bestselling 'This Diary will Change Your Life'.
In addition, CP&B has hired Bertie Scrase and Christen Brestrup from WCRS & Co, where the pair worked on Mini, Sky, Brylcreem, The Sun and Weetabix. They started at Leo Burnett in 2005, working on McDonald's, Kellogg's and Nintendo.
The two teams will report to CP&B executive creative directors Ben Walker and Matt Gooden.
Walker said: "So many ways to skin a cat now. We're chuffed to have been able to lure four such diverse talents over here."
In October, the agency won the advertising business for Paddy Power. The business was the first significant win for CP&B since it opened a London office in June last year.
Follow Sara Kimberley on Twitter @SaraKimberley
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Account Director - Leading Retail Fashion Brand!! Ultimate Asset £35000 - £38000 per annum + Benefits, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - CHARITY CLIENT - INDEPENDENT MEDIA AGENCY! Ultimate Asset £45000 - £55000 per annum, London
- Senior Category Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + car or c/a, West Midlands
- Marketing Controller Ball & Hoolahan £85,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East England
- Recruitment Consultant Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £35000 per annum, Stratfordupon Avon
- Adam & Eve/DDB wins 2014 IPA Effectiveness Awards Grand Prix
- Enjoyed getting an hour back on Sunday? You'll get years back if you stop smoking, says charity
- Tiffany & Co hires MEC for $100m global media
- Mattessons Fridge Raiders campaign delivers AI robot to YouTube gamer
- HSBC launches Anyone's Game golf campaign
- Pepsi Max pranks cinemagoers for Halloween