Crispin Porter & Bogusky hires creative teams
By Sara Kimberley, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 12 January 2012 03:00PM
Crispin Porter & Bogusky has expanded its creative department by hiring two new teams.
Ben Carey and Henrik Delehag join as a creative duo. They started their careers in advertising at Y&R, Publicis and TBWA Stockholm. In 2003, the pair launched Benrik Limited to pursue their own creative projects, which included writing the bestselling 'This Diary will Change Your Life'.
In addition, CP&B has hired Bertie Scrase and Christen Brestrup from WCRS & Co, where the pair worked on Mini, Sky, Brylcreem, The Sun and Weetabix. They started at Leo Burnett in 2005, working on McDonald's, Kellogg's and Nintendo.
The two teams will report to CP&B executive creative directors Ben Walker and Matt Gooden.
Walker said: "So many ways to skin a cat now. We're chuffed to have been able to lure four such diverse talents over here."
In October, the agency won the advertising business for Paddy Power. The business was the first significant win for CP&B since it opened a London office in June last year.
Follow Sara Kimberley on Twitter @SaraKimberley
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Ad Ops/ Trafficking Manager Ultimate Asset €25000 - €30000 per annum, Amsterdam
- Community Manager - Global Music Brand Ultimate Asset £25000 - £30000 per annum, London
- Brand Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £35,000 to £48,000, Central London
- Head of Global Media Planning - Client side - Huge Brand Ultimate Asset £70000 - £80000 per annum, Amsterdam
- Senior Marketing Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £50,000 to £60,000, London
- Will.i.am clashes with Martin Sorrell over online ads in Cannes
- UK agencies win 7 Media Lions
- Twitter to embrace power of TV in UK ad campaign
- Martin Sorrell on the mega-media reviews: 'We can't remember anything like this'
- Aston Martin appoints WPP to global marketing account
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign